Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: People messing with the respect points  (Read 28777 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: People messing with the respect points
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »
I didn't think my attempt to show Ashvarus or whatever his name that respect points mean nothing would amount to all of this.

Yes yes I am the culprit.

Also, MY NAME IS KUPO LOL

Kupo like in Moogle's sound? Like this?

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2013, 07:20:22 PM »
He's talking about Kupomogli, who was an old member here and briefly jorge's archnemesis.

He hated everything about Nintendo and often got into fights with others.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2013, 07:27:18 PM »
Ha ha, I wouldn't go nearly that far.
I've met no one here who would have such a title.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2013, 07:55:33 PM »
He's talking about Kupomogli, who was an old member here and briefly jorge's archnemesis.

He hated everything about Nintendo and often got into fights with others.

LOL, a cute name if you ask me. I thought that he was only talking a random thing at the moment, thanks for letting me know that.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2013, 12:17:23 AM »
Ahhh Kupo, never too far away and at a forum I go to. And still going at it with folks now and again over other things.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2013, 12:25:53 AM »
+1
He hated everything about Nintendo...
So what happens when we bring up the fact that Castlevania started on the NES?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2013, 03:11:57 AM »
I was all "hey gurl...see that? that's right, 8+ upvotes. awwww yeeeaaah!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2013, 06:22:22 AM »
Well I can't vouch for your popularity in your close-minded hometown but outside of it I imagine it would be pretty high. Divorce is pretty common these days, I'm sorry your parents broke up but I'm sure they both still love you very much. Sometimes people just grow apart or have differences they can't resolve, it's not always anyone's fault. Also, most importantly, you're a woman now. Not the girl you were in school. And as a woman, one who from all we've seen is a kind and beautiful one, you need to not let others define you. Either in their words and actions now or from years ago, you are your own person.
I could find "company" on my travels, so in a way, maybe you're right... I've just been so many years believing I was what they told me :( and I miss so much how life used to be when my parents were together and we had dinners as a family, travelled together and everything...
But thanks, your words are really kind  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2013, 07:24:06 AM »
I hear if you say "Now you're playing with power." three times in front of a mirror with the lights off, kupomogli will bore a hole through and pull your still-beating heart from your chest (not unlike Temple of Doom).
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mangoaxe5

• A Rotted Heart
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • mangosgooddreams
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2013, 01:38:22 PM »
+2
I've never understood why so many sites use respect systems. 9 times out of 10 they just cause more trouble then they're worth.

Tags:

anything