Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0  (Read 13707 times)

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 out
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 03:16:09 AM »
http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover

I played it for like 30min now and all i have to say is...AWSOME. I really like it.
There are many many features like
*) difference skins (Mario Nes, Mario 2 on GB, Mario World Snes, Mario Bros 3, Demon)
*) many playable Characters like Simon Belmont, Trevor Belmont, Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), Mega Man, and many more
*) Cheats to Unlock
*) playable with Keyboard or Gamepad (but u need a little Programm for using ur gamepad)
*) 5 difficults(very easy, easy, normal, hard, very hard)
*) 3 modes like Survival
*) u can save ur game

I looked thru the sites but didnt see any Topic of the game. Hope u will enyjo it as much as i do.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:21:59 AM by OdenAndEvil »
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 06:21:26 AM »
**merges topics**
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:36:12 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 out
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 06:30:35 AM »
All i have to say is...
Sorry Jorge :/
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:28 AM »
That's alright.  No harm done.
I'll merge the topics now for your convenience. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
Wow, I can't believe they put Haggleman in there.  If any of you haven't played the Retro Game Challenge on DS, I highly recommend it.  It's made up of a bunch of NES-style games (made specifically for this release) that will take you right back to the late-80s.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
Wow, I can't believe they put Haggleman in there.  If any of you haven't played the Retro Game Challenge on DS, I highly recommend it.  It's made up of a bunch of NES-style games (made specifically for this release) that will take you right back to the late-80s.

Aka gamecenter cx(retro game master if anyone watchs kotaku) Arino's challenge I believe there was a part two released,but due to poor sales around the world the second one never came out beyond japan and that sucks.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
Aka gamecenter cx(retro game master if anyone watchs kotaku) Arino's challenge I believe there was a part two released,but due to poor sales around the world the second one never came out beyond japan and that sucks.

There was a second!! I demand a fan translation NOW!!!
"Stuff and things."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 09:23:21 AM »
There was a second!! I demand a fan translation NOW!!!

I've been saying this exact same thing about Y's 5: Sand city of Kefin for years and they are STILL translating it  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
Something about Ys 5?
I'll just drop this right here. ;)

Field of Gale - Ys 5: Kefin, The Lost City of Sand
You must obey Da Rulez!

anything