Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vampire Hunter D comic  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: January 31, 2022, 12:43:23 AM »
Maybe there's someone here who'd be into this, I dunno

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1951067948/vampire-hunter-d-message-from-mars-graphic-novel

Artwork looks kinda so-so and the original Kikuchi short story sounds like it might've been a throwaway, but it's new VHD content so hey.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Darkmoon

• ICVD Keeper
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I Have No Idea Where I'm Going
    • Castlevania: The Inverted Dungeon
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 07:56:02 PM »
Honestly don't mind the artwork, and it seems pretty decent. Plus, Vampire Hunter D so I have to review it for the site. That was an easy purchase.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 01:28:47 PM »
I could have sworn I heard about this project years ago, but maybe that's a false memory...

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 06:54:00 PM »
There was a previous Kickstarter that fell through. People were pissed, received like one issue and never got reimbursed for the rest, lol.

Apparently the original publisher folded and the rights went back to the creators or something. They claim all the creative work is done, they just need funds to print it.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: