Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Microsoft's "Project Natal"  (Read 3068 times)

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Microsoft's "Project Natal"
« on: June 02, 2009, 05:38:38 AM »
http://www.gamersmark.com/news/2009/06/1/12306

If you missed the rather impressive Microsoft conference (ignoring Paul and Ringo's faked enthusiasm of course), you might have missed a revolution in gaming.

... Or you might have saved yourself from witnessing a gross overhype of what on the surface seems like an Eye-Toy wannabe.

In any case it's an intelligent move by Microsoft that should only broaden the 360's appeal and purpose.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 08:11:38 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 06:29:09 AM »
Ive watched the vids 2-3 times each now and I just cant believe it. I havent seen the actual conference from e3 yet but if thats what this link is Ill check it out after work.

But all I can say of the other 2 vids is if that was all real and not staged I mean of course it was actors in the family vid but if they were actually PLAYING and not makin motions acting with a prerendered vid then Im highly impressed. As for Milo... I was awestruck. I just cant see how it COULD be THAT good.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 09:06:02 AM »
It's most likely gonna be buggy as hell when it drops, but future models should have this baby perfected. I'm interested to see where this technology leads us!

It's "Natal", by the way ;)

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Microsoft's "Project Nadal"
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:01:17 AM »
In Reply To #3

Oh lol wish I could fix that title  ;D

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Tags: