Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1821349 times)

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2012, 07:23:14 PM »
The graphics aren't really that simplified they look the same to me. The framerate/blurry/sound are legit complaints. That's stuff we just have to live with with such a low resolution screen and a handheld system.

It is a bit concerning for sure, but Rayman was made for those big HD consoles, this castlevania game is being specifically made for 3DS so it will prolly run better.

seriously though what is up with the sound on this thing?....Revelations had poor sound quality too....Does the 3ds have a bad sound specs?

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »
There's another new report surfacing about. Take this with a questionable whip, though.

As some of you may have seen Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith(3DS) got leaked earlier today, this news coincides with it. Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith will be shown with a Castlevania Lords of Shadows Sequel which is hinted for a PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, and Wii-U release. The Wii-U and 3DS Castlevania Titles are said to be Cross Compatible according to our source, which makes us ponder about the Cross Compatibly for Vita and PS3.The 3DS Version of Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith, will also feature Co-op play and will be a 2-D sidescrolling game.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #422 on: May 21, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »
Dang it Foffy beat me to it, I was just gonna post that.  >:(

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #423 on: May 21, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »
+1
There's another new report surfacing about. Take this with a questionable whip, though.

As some of you may have seen Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith(3DS) got leaked earlier today, this news coincides with it. Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith will be shown with a Castlevania Lords of Shadows Sequel which is hinted for a PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, and Wii-U release. The Wii-U and 3DS Castlevania Titles are said to be Cross Compatible according to our source, which makes us ponder about the Cross Compatibly for Vita and PS3.The 3DS Version of Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith, will also feature Co-op play and will be a 2-D sidescrolling game.
So Mirror of Fate is the name of Both games. Good!

Co-op has me intrigued.
The Lords sequel in ALL platfforms will be DA BOMB for Konami if they can pull it off (As a WiiU launch title it could gain MILLIONS of fans)

God, these are crazy times

Everything comes full circle

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: May 21, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »
At least you got my name right. We can share it.

And Ahasverus, it's not implying they're the same name. It's implying they're both going to be revealed at once, the way Castlevania games tend to usually be revealed.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: May 21, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
+1
VITA!?!??!

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »
+1
At least you got my name right. We can share it.

And Ahasverus, it's not implying they're the same name. It's implying they're both going to be revealed at once, the way Castlevania games tend to usually be revealed.
The 3DS Version of Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith, will also feature Co-op play
What is the other version? O.o

Offline Vrakanox

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #427 on: May 21, 2012, 07:30:00 PM »
OMG Finally. Please don't fuck up Alucard Mercury Steam!

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: May 21, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »
What is the other version? O.o

You said Mirror of Fate is the name of both games. All of the reports keep calling the other game a Lords of Shadow sequel, so perhaps that name hasn't been revealed yet.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: May 21, 2012, 07:33:10 PM »
+1
I mean I think we can all admit this castlevania will be more to our liking as it will actually have a dracula this time and it's cool that we actually know who dracula is because of the first game......

Anyways, where's the source for this.... ?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: May 21, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »
+2
You said Mirror of Fate is the name of both games. All of the reports keep calling the other game a Lords of Shadow sequel, so perhaps that name hasn't been revealed yet.
Ok I get it  :)

Yeah source please! (not that it matters, I'm batshit excited right now, reminds me of the Ecclesia leaks time  ;D )

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
« Reply #431 on: May 21, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »

So its:

Wii U: Mirror of Fate
3DS: Mirror of Fate
PS3: LoS2
360: LoS2

And the two Mirror of Fates are joined in some way while the others are ports of the LoS sequel?

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: May 21, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
Ok I get it  :)

Yeah source please! (not that it matters, I'm batshit excited right now, reminds me of the Ecclesia leaks time  ;D )

It's from the NeoGAF thread.

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-more-castlevania-games-getting-revealed-at-e3

So its:

And the two Mirror of Fates are joined in some way while the others are ports of the LoS sequel?

No, if it's true, it looks like this.

PS3/360: Lords of Shadow 2
Wii U: Lords of Shadow 2 with Mirror of Fate connectivity

Think Order of Ecclesia + Judgment.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: May 21, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG

The page is DOWN

So.. it's CONFIRMED

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: May 21, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
+1
So its:

VITA: LoS2

Tags: .....?