Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 576529 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: September 24, 2007, 08:40:40 AM »
I couldn't wait anymore, so here i go and make the start:

A picture of me from 2003

and here is what i look right now. DS or PSP?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 10:30:35 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 09:50:33 AM »
In Reply To #1

AH!! You bastard! Here I am, wanting to title this topic
"The CVDF photo thread reborn!", and you just give it a lame title as that?  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
I will eat your children!

lol....

Anyway, for anyone who saw (and hopefully, liked) my previous Jerusalem photo compilation, I have prepared a second part, during a tiring trip I took through my city at Yom Kippur. After four hours of walking through the mountains of Jerusalem, my feet were really sore, but who cares, since I took some magnificent photos throughout!

The Jerusalem Photo Compilation: Part II

I'll start out with a nice, clear, photo view of the Jerusalem Old City's walls.

Jerusalem has way too many churches and monasteries, and this is one of the most famous ones, if I am not mistaken, the Armenian Church.

This one is dedicated to those of you who like fighting game scenery... The old city walls are the background.

A view of the Eastern part of Jerusalem, where most of Jerusalem's Arab population live.

Jabotinski Street, just a nice street.

I ran across this house while having my trip. Wow, that's a nice old house, I thought. And then I read a sign next to it, and found out it's not just an old house, but it used to be the Lehi headquarters in Jerusalem. Lehi is a very controversial group in Israeli history. Some see them as freedom fighters, others, judging by their violent actions against the British Mandate, and their policy of counter-terrorism on the Arabs of Palestine, say they were no more than Jewish terrorists.

"Mishkenot Shaananim", the first neighborhood in Jerusalem that was constructed beyond the old city's walls in the late 19th century. Currently, this neighborhood is almost entirely touristic, and millionaires from around the world own the houses in it.

A piece of Jerusalem's old railway, constructed during the British Mandate. As you can see, the railway has been  nonfunctional since the early 90's.

And, so you won't say Jerusalem is no fun, here's a photo of Jerusalem's second largest shopping mall.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 10:35:20 AM »
In Reply To #2

Very nice pictures. I love old monasterys. Also i've ghange the name to the one you wanted.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: The CVDF photo thread reborn
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 10:53:24 AM »
well - no pictures of lovely streets or me and my DS or PSP, but heres a more castlevania fitting scene of my collection of swords and armour - wey hey!

my bedroom wall - minus a few items

More swords and my loveable axe

heres my prized 2 ball star flail - wey hey!

Axe close up --

my brother and cousin having a fight with my roman gladius and 6 foot long flamberge!

These Japanese katana and tanto are really only here for completion, but i prefer broadswords and more western weapons like the Kilgorin sword of darkness at the bottom of this shot - which you can see a close up of in the shot after this

heres the kilgorin...

my brother posing in my roman lorica:

and this basically gives you a feel for the size of this sword...

I've a few other things too but i dont have any pictures of my foce FX lightsaber in action so these'll have to do!
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »
In Reply To #3

Ah! Good. Freddy is happy.  ;D

In Reply To #4

*cums*

Now THAT is what I call a collection. All those stuff must have cost a fortune. Three thumbs up, as Freddy is consumed with dirty jealousy.

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 11:35:33 AM »
In Reply To #4

I'm so jealous. I only have this sword:

Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mr Sven

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »
2 more of my other Helmet - I missed these off by accident

and a front view

And no - it wasnt particularly cheap but you've gotta mass these collections slowly - I'm aiming for a proper fitted suit of armour when I have enough money but they can cost upwards of
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Mr Sven

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
In Reply To #6

That swords cool!! - what's engraved on it? it looks kinda like the Harry potter gryffyndor sword but maybe i'm wrong?
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
In Reply To #8

It say's Joran. I have buy it from Rhodos, inside the ancient town, while i was in the army 4 years ago.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Mr Sven

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 11:52:52 AM »
In Reply To #9

what? as in the collosus of rhodos?

I'm all up on my Greek mythology  ;D - thats probably where the sword facination comes from.

I've just finished reading Homers Odyssey and i might try reading Ilyad when i get it ( though i've read them the wrong way around then? )
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »
I'm aiming for a proper fitted suit of armour when I have enough money but they can cost upwards of
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Mr Sven

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
ha ha! thanks, but i'll be an old man before i realise my dream.....
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »
...Old and unable to fit inside your armor. :P

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 10:26:04 PM »
In Reply To #4
NICE! That's been my dream to get gear and arms like that! But!... The question is now... Who would win? You with your Flamberge/chain mail or me with no armor and my 60 pound wrench! haha

Chainmail vs wrench = owned
Bare skin vs flamberge also = owned

Looks like an even match! ;D

Being death for the day was fun.

Also, it's normal for guys to wana feel pretty like this right? lol : P

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 10:47:07 PM »
ProtoBelmont is too beefy to be on a nerdy video game site. It's unnatural.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: