Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is anyone else here...  (Read 7230 times)

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 09:50:56 AM »
Well, considering that there have been about 20 more Castlevanias since SCV4's release, no, I'm not sick of waiting.

That isn't to say I wouldn't mind a CV5 done by WayForward, since they seem to be doing a bang-up job on Contra 4.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
Why wouldn't it count? It's the same thing, only much much better!
Worse, less responsive controls, missing characters, cut down animations, bad level design, absolutely atrocious palette on par with hod's, ugly artwork, butchered boss battles. Yeah, much better than rondo. :o :P :P :P

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 12:22:55 PM »
In Reply To #3

Well, I intended it to be humorous, but considering they just pulled out a Contra 4, I think the idea is open for serious discussion. Maybe. A little bit.

Oh, well I thought it sounded like a serious topic. But still, it doesn't make snse that they just made contra 4 after a long time.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Steve

Re: Is anyone else here...
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 02:00:30 AM »
Two of the Japanese titles have been numbered, actually--"Dracula II: The Accursed Seal" and "Legend of Dracula II."

Tags:

anything