Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: January 29, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
1. Which movies do you think would come out in Phase 3?
Ant-man, Captain America 3, Thor 3 and Avengers 4 are confirmed.

2. What about those in Phase 4?

Rumor mill for introductory movies:
Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Cable, Iron Fist, Nighthawk, Vision, Ka-Zar, Luke Cage, Dazzler, Power Pack, Blade, Ms. Marvel, Inhumans, The Runaways.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 10:20:41 PM »
I think Doctor Strange is definitely coming down the pipe because it's perfect for IMAX event-movie CGI sploitation. They're probably just deciding whether they want Johnny Depp to do it or not right now. Kinda afraid Depp might play it too goofy/camp but if he didn't he'd be great. Iron Fist and Luke Cage are gonna be part of the Netflix "Defenders" project.
BEST DEFENSE (The Big Picture)

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:11:13 AM »
Given their being part of Disney, Power Pack would make a nice kid-friendly project. Easy money.

Totally forgot the Blade rights reverted. If that means they can get back Wesley Snipes too, I wouldn't mind. Ditto for The Punisher and Thomas Jane.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 12:44:34 AM »
How about Deadpool? I don't care about most Marvel movies but that is one hilarious character.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 04:45:13 AM »
How about Deadpool? I don't care about most Marvel movies but that is one hilarious character.

As far as I know there was a test reel shot back in 2012. However Deadpool belongs to the X-men universe of 20th Century Fox and we don't know if they will proceed with it.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 06:56:56 AM »
As far as I know there was a test reel shot back in 2012. However Deadpool belongs to the X-men universe of 20th Century Fox and we don't know if they will proceed with it.
I hope not, Fox has done the worst job with X-men, each movie progressively worse.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
Out of rumoured projects, I'd be most interested in Runaways - Brian K Vaughan was great on the comic series, so I reckon he should have some input - and probably will, as Joss Whedon did a run on Runaways (pun intended) directly after he left. Look forward to more Thor and Cap for sure... really think a Thunderbolts film should happen soon though. It doesn't necessarily have to feature Norman Osborn, seeing as Baron Nemo was director of Thunderbolts first. (if noone here knows T-Bolts, its a team put together out of reforming or government-recruited-and-monitored villains)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:03:27 AM by Nail_Bombed »
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 09:42:55 AM »
I personally wouldn't mind seeing an origins story for both Black Widow and Hawkeye. They are the only two people out of the Avengers cast that has yet to have such a film. Come to think of it Nick Fury could use one too.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »
Apparently there was a Nick Fury movie in the 90's starring David Hasselhoff.
If they make a Nick Fury film starring SLJ it would be funny to have a scene with Hasslehoff breaking in and claiming to be the real Nick, and then wrestle SLJ to the death.  ;D

http://www.eonline.com/news/455819/david-hasselhoff-backtracks-on-samuel-l-jackson-as-nick-fury-diss
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »
I missed that one completely! I had no idea David Hasselhoff had even acted as Nick Fury. He looks the part too. I just might have to watch that film one day.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything