Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PSO Addiction  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
PSO Addiction
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »
Anyone played PSO? I got a little obsessed with the GCN Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus and got to level 156 after about 700 hours of gameplay. I recently beat ultimate mode difficulty last boss in episode 2 (which is harder than episode 1 for those of you who didn't know) and it was total insanity! I start shaking just thinking about that last battle! It was so awesome, and I almost died, but I prevailed somehow and killed the stupid thing! Olga Flow = hard and scary. Any other fans?

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »
In Reply To #1

No, I already have a Castlevania addiction. If I try to resist it by playing something else, I get dreadful withdrawal symptoms.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Re: PSO Addiction
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
Haha, well, I actually haven't played PSO in a few months! I was just curious if anyone else played. Now, back to Castlevania! ;D

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »
In Reply To #3

Oh, lol. Yeah, I usually do go through phases, well actually I did but now I'm sticking with Castlevania.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »
I want them to remake the first 4 Phantasy Stars already!

:(

And not just port them.

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 06:39:15 AM »
I agree. Those games were awesome. It's a shame that they don't get recognition just because the company developed the Phantasy Star Online series and just kind of abandonned the originals. I hate how people just kind of forget about past games and move on to newer games. The more recent games have been generally really bad, or so I think. With a few exceptions of course, but still, they aren't even on the same level as the classics! I say we develop an army of angry video game nerds and attack all the major video game companies! We could free the world from the terrible evil that is bad gaming! WHO'S WITH ME?!?! >:(

Tags:

anything