Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fable II (Spoilers)  (Read 2316 times)

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: December 03, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »

So, I felt like discussing this game for a bit. I finished it last night and it was kinda anti-climatic, don't ya think? I mean, what exactly do we know about Theresa? Why did she want the Spire, and more importantly; What is she gonna do with it? When you kill Lucien and returns to Oakfield, it looks like the Spire is reaching all the way up to the heavens and honestly, i'm kinda worried. Do you think there will be some DLC where you go after the EVIL Theresa? Or is she in fact guarding the place from evil? Right now, it feels like one big cliffhanger... maybe we'll know in Fable III?

Anyway, I found this game to be kinda shallow.. which is weird since there's so many things to do in it, and the world is huge. But the environments are kinda linear and there's not enough meat to the actual gameplay. I NEVER used magic for example, cause there was absolutely no need for it.

I guess I was expecting Oblivion, but this is definitely nothing like it. They should've forced you to complete more of the quests within the storyline. But at the same time, there are too many boring fetch quests so I dunno if that would've helped.. The "boss" battles are disappointing too. I wanted the battle against Lucien to be EPIC, but it was just flat out...nothing.

Getting all of the achievments is a pain too, I don't think I'll bother, especially since you need to play online to get everything.

The game freezes on me sometimes too, and I don't remember any other game on the 360 with so many glitches.

I'm still thinking about completing more quests. I especially wanna buy Fairfax Castle, but I'm 500000 gold short...

Tags: