Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: A song that would be good in a Castlevania game  (Read 2412 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
A song that would be good in a Castlevania game
« on: April 25, 2009, 09:58:48 AM »
I was on youtube yesterday and I stumbled on this song which would be good in a castlevania game. Listen to this and express your opinions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Td_sGQ-EBo

Behold my power and tremble

Offline Alutwon

• Grand Cross
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: A song that would be good in a Castlevania game
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 10:19:58 AM »
A lot of doom songs would be good in cv

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »
I like it, it's not bad, but I don't think it would fit for a Castlevania game. Trying to picture that and I don't like it. Don't really know why, I think it would get annoying
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »
I find it kind of interesting mainly cause it starts out 8-bit before excelorating. If I were to stick this tune into a castlevania game I think it would fit very well in a boss rush section of the castle. Like the one in Circle of the moon. :)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: