Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: kingdoms of amalur reckoning PS3 Major Bug (Her Righteous Fury (Do Not Start It)  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
The Quest Her Righteous Fury can be started in the province/region of Detyre, more specifically "The Red Marches" by accepting it from Ethe Dunbar. This Quest is bugged and can't be completed at the moment. It also prevents you from using Fast Travel because of the bug/glitch.

You will be able to get this quest from a woman in a camp in "The Red Marches". She will ask you to poison 5 enemies so a nearby water cistern can be poisoned by dumping the bodies in the water. After killing all five enemies the quest doesn't update, making it impossible to finish it.

Leaving the area and trying to go on with your game is also nearly impossible because you can't fast travel anymore because the game thinks your still doing the quest. Some say it has something to do with using certain magic attacks during the fight...I use Might/Finesse and don't have any points in magic, so it doesn't matter what you use, it's still bugged.

I wasn't so lucky and my game was ruined..... :'( I've made this thread in case someone here is playing the game and doesn't know it so he or she want get screwed like me.
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: