Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Conker's BFD commentary  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:25:24 PM »
+1
Chris Seavor mentioned the possibility of doing a director's commentary playthrough of the game, drumming up interest on Twitter.

"Gonna throw this out there, but no promises... Director's Commentary for N64 Conker, along with a few others.... we plug it in, drink some beer, eat some pizza and play the game.. with commentary.. Any takers ??"

https://twitter.com/conkerhimself/status/318683586888863746
https://twitter.com/conkerhimself/status/318683760256249856

He claims to have not been aware of the date he posted this and swears it's not a joke, and added this:

"Ta da !! Got 3 of the old team on board so far but most are spread to the four winds these days..."
(click to show/hide)
https://twitter.com/conkerhimself/status/318800456421867521

Says it won't be live but neither will it be edited; he'll probably release it in increments.
When asked if he'd do it as Conker, he said, "No, but i imagine i might get a bit carried away as the day (and alcohol consumption) progressed."

I'm reeeeeaaaaally hoping this happens. The sequel he wanted to make will very likely never happen for obvious reasons, so I feel like this is the next best thing (aside from a new IP from the man or perhaps a bastardization of some other character in the vein of Conker).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 02:38:39 PM »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
IT IS HERE

CONKER'S BFD : DIRECTORS COMMENTARY PRT 1

So freaking stoked. Nobody's replied, but I hope some of you are as well.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Lone Wolf

Re: Conker's BFD commentary
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 01:14:26 AM »
Nice! xD

Wait, excuse me.. Did you see this? :|

Conker live and reloaded

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 01:56:29 AM »
I've never seen that commercial. Pretty classy, ha ha.

It's just too bad the Bad Fur Day remake section of Live & Reloaded isn't as good as the original. Some things were changed to make it kind of lame, and while the graphics were enhanced, some of the characters went through some unpleasant redesigns. The most tragic part is the re-recorded Great Mighty Poo song with worse vocals and out of sync visuals.

I dream of a Conker sequel for Wii U. If only Nintendo would rescue the franchise from Rare/Microsoft and have Chris Seavor head it up.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: