Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rpg General Discussion  (Read 35734 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
Dante... pssh, pussed out in the face of Nocturne's MC.

Final Boss for Nocturne is really bad though. Never fought it myself but my friend did, and man that was boring to watch.

skiped out on smt:n and persona 4 for dds 1/2 and devil summoner 2only because there were few left of dds1/2 and only one copy of dds 2 also got soul hackers and devil survivor for the ds as well as p3p, p2 for the ps3. right now dds1, dsr, p3p, and dds are at the top also reserved SMTIV and by the looks of it I'am to get the first print.

also here is the raidou battle

SMT: Nocturne Chronicle Edition - Hitoshura vs Raidou

who would I want to fight? Neither if I had the choice  :P
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2013, 03:11:43 AM »
Hmm... Guys, anyone here knows horror RPGs?

Sweet Home on the NES is the only one that comes to mind.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2013, 04:37:53 AM »
also here is the raidou battle

SMT: Nocturne Chronicle Edition - Hitoshura vs Raidou
You know, I kept thinking, why reuse themes that were clearly composed for Dante when it's possible to take tracks from his own game? I mean come on, the battle theme from his game could've fit rather well.
"Battle -Raidou-" - Devil Summoner Sound Collection -- Hyper Rearrange
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Lone Wolf

Re: Rpg General Discussion
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2013, 08:43:20 AM »
When it comes to smt wolf

look up my post from the last page that's the source of all smt  so yes it's with out a doubt a horror game the material goes straight into the satanic in some of the games (devil survivor from what I;ve played does not when compared to other in the  series), but a game like nocturne  is down your alley like a demon apocalypse from my understanding heck the cover for smtn(smtIII) is just pure red

SMT: Nocturne - Boss 05 "Dante"

for smt fans in the later release for jp raidou kuzunoah is the one you fight.

Yeah, i heard of that game!
.....Dante??? In a RPG??? =o

Ok.. Btw, i wasn't talking about SMT, exactly.. I was refering to horror games, but in 2D graphics, like the ones for RPG Maker. Have you guys heard of it?

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2013, 09:29:35 AM »
I dunno, but from what I've heard most horror games made with RPG Maker and the like play more like survival horror games rather than actual RPGs.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:31:23 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »
Yeah, i heard of that game!
.....Dante??? In a RPG??? =o

Ok.. Btw, i wasn't talking about SMT, exactly.. I was refering to horror games, but in 2D graphics, like the ones for RPG Maker. Have you guys heard of it?

RPG MAKER XP demo

oh yeah I have heard of this XD

You know, I kept thinking, why reuse themes that were clearly composed for Dante when it's possible to take tracks from his own game? I mean come on, the battle theme from his game could've fit rather well.
"Battle -Raidou-" - Devil Summoner Sound Collection -- Hyper Rearrange

I need this for Christmas would play asia have this  :o
(click to show/hide)

Lone Wolf

Re: Rpg General Discussion
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2013, 12:40:59 PM »
Yes! This!
Uhm, okay.. I'll show you a video of mine here if you don't mind.

It's not completely edited, though.. Whatever..
This game's called "Ao Oni". It's for RPGMaker as well. People who heard of RPGMaker horror games generally used to know about this. Well, i'm sure you guys know this now. :P

P.S.: It's a spoiler video. So don't tell anyone else, alright? :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 01:33:22 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2013, 01:10:54 AM »
Just beat Y's book 1&2 on the wii liked the ending. overall it took me awhile but man I did it.
(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
I'm still waiting for Y's 4 that was rumored to be out for the PSP Vita. That and I'm also patiently waiting for the English translation patch of Y's V. There's just no excuse for it to not be out now.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2013, 11:43:36 PM »
I'm still waiting for Y's 4 that was rumored to be out for the PSP Vita. That and I'm also patiently waiting for the English translation patch of Y's V. There's just no excuse for it to not be out now.

One for the vita huh? .... Not enough for a purchase for me even with P4G.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2013, 08:49:24 AM »
Why has no one mentioned the summon night: swordcraft games for gba?  >:(

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
Yes!!!! I got it oh yes oh!!!

Persona 4 - Opening

I also got nocturne  :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2013, 01:01:33 AM »
Why has no one mentioned the summon night: swordcraft games for gba?  >:(
I liked a Summon Night game like 6 years ago, but now I don't remember which it was. It was for GBA, and the final boss music was awesome!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »
Wizardry! That saga has such an amazing soundtrack!
The main theme for the PS3 game is on my MP3 always!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: