Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Saturn  (Read 7201 times)

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Saturn
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 08:11:56 PM »
I remember when the US version of Guardian Heroes cost an a limb.  The price on that game went down.  Not surprised the rare games are so expensive since they are priced by rarity in the U.S.  Before the PSP version was announced, I remember hearing that the PCE version of Dracula X wasn't that expensive in Japan.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 08:58:52 PM »
I remember when the US version of Guardian Heroes cost an a limb.  The price on that game went down.  Not surprised the rare games are so expensive since they are priced by rarity in the U.S.  Before the PSP version was announced, I remember hearing that the PCE version of Dracula X wasn't that expensive in Japan.
Yeah, part of that is that a significant portion of the Japanese market is as I understand not exposed to international sales on ebay. Since Japan popularly uses "Yahoo auctions" rather than ebay. I got my copy of Rondo a while back for around the same price I paid for SotN on the Saturn. That's about half the asking price for the game. Glad I got those games when I had the money.

Tags:

anything