Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Way to spell  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Way to spell
« on: October 25, 2007, 10:23:18 AM »
Maybe it is just because im childish but I just read the funniest thing I have ever read :

"my fist naruto experince was when i saw the first epesode in japenis with english subs."

Hahahahaha! Ja-penis! I think im going to die laughing. Who the hell writes japenis? Even if he hadn't spelled every other word wrong that word alone makes it hilarious. ;D :'( ;D
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

zachier

Re: Way to spell
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »
LMFAO...!!

Where did you see that? It wasn't yours now, was it? ::)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 12:31:22 PM »
My opinion is that you should get more sleep.  ::)
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Way to spell
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

Well, the word "Japanese" is filtered through a number of other languages on the way to English - including Portuguese. Seriously, how do you get from "Nippon" to "Japan?" Not easily!

French for "Japanese" should be "Japonais," sounding like ha-pon-aise, I think (Mmm, mayo?)

I think the "fist naruto experience" is funnier, myself

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:54:10 PM »
Rofl at both of them and the picture lol  ;D

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 04:29:11 AM »
In Reply To #5
japponaise :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Tags:

anything