Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: We can all breathe easy, CDC says Zombie Apocalypse is not on the way.  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
So yeah, the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention felt the need to come out with the absolutely shocking news that zombies are not real.
The fact that the organization had previously given comical CDC guidelines on what to do in case of a zombie outbreak has provided at least a few crazy conspiracy theorists and bitterly sarcastic commentators fodder for debate.
I say we all keep playing Killing Floor and CSS:Zombie Hell mod to prepare, just in case.

EDIT: Lol just noticed I put "breath" instead of "breathe" XD
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:51:25 PM by Ratty »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
It's not coming..............

RIGHT NOW............................

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline ScionOfBalance

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
And here i was,thinking that all those hours of resident evil would finally be usefull.

I'm still hoping for it.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Of course, once they start actively denying it, it's actually happening somewhere. :P
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Dammit, you mean I just spent $1k on shotgun ammo for nothing!? :-[ >:(
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Well, I suppose we have to take it seriously. My international relations 101 lecturer offered us to read this book for an interpretation of world events, just in case:

http://press.princeton.edu/titles/9388.html

http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/08/18/theory_of_international_politics_and_zombies
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Yes! I can delay buying those guns for a little while longer!

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
This is like, while on a plane, out of nowhere the captain suddenly says: "Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say that there's no reason to panic. Everything's just fine. I repeat, don't panic. We're not about to crash, not at all. Also, nothing in the plane is malfunctioning. At all."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
So yeah, the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention felt the need to come out with the absolutely shocking news that zombies are not real.

It took them this long to come to that conclusion when almost everyone else already knows it?? What a bunch 'o dicks.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Johnny Alucard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Shanoa x Monica OTP
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Even in the case of a zombie invasion, zombie simulation games (such as DayZ) have shown that it won't be very long until zombies become a minor nuisance when humans start battling each other over food, supplies, and even territory.

Tags: