Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Warm Fuzzies  (Read 5160 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 07:37:19 PM »
+1
I'd talk about my warm fuzzies, but they just dredge up all the sad memories surrounding them. So I will just say, "Fuck you all -- this was the best cast evah!"

But currently, I have warm fuzzies every time I lay in bed and my current cat insists on laying on my exposed (fat) belly and using me as a bed. But alas, eventually my back aches and I have to roll over or I get cold and have to pull the blankets up. She hops off and glares at me at that point.

My ex told me as long as I was with her, my cat couldn't do that any more. I told my ex to fuck off. Reportedly, my cat told her the same thing: my ex claims my cat bit her and scarred her hand -- THAT'S MY BABY!
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 01:43:57 AM »
+1
I saw this on tumblr and it is just too cute to pass.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 02:51:29 AM »
I saw this on tumblr and it is just too cute to pass.

Two cats in one!!! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 09:50:46 AM »
That's an evil twin ghost of an aborted cat fetus growing out of that cat. Or it ahs a stigmata. Creepy cat. Poor animal needs an exorcist.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything