Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon physical copy  (Read 7537 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon physical copy
« on: March 07, 2019, 11:13:21 AM »
Limited Run Games are releasing it next Friday, the 15th. It'll be an open preorder for PS4 and Switch, but the standard edition is limited for Vita. The CEs are limited for all platforms and go live at 10am and 6pm EST. Expect the CEs to disappear very quickly.

Tom duBois did the CE poster art which is really cool.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 11:14:54 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon physical copy
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 12:27:28 PM »
I’m going to try and get one of those Limited Editions but I’m just happy they’re making the standard edition easy enough to get. You’ll also be able to buy that at Best Buy
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 01:42:09 PM »
The outer box for the CE (with duBois art and classic Konami style metallic gray borders) will be NES-sized for the Switch and Vita versions. That's a neat touch.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1103693348018290689?s=19
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 07:11:33 PM »
So the preorders will be up on the website on the 15th?

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 08:40:06 PM »
Yes. The standard editions will be available for at least two weeks. Sale of the CEs will go live in two batches: 10am and 6pm EST. Those usually sell out within a minute so hopefully hardcore CV fans can get copies.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 07:20:58 AM »
I've been buying from LRG for years, so if anybody has never bought from them before and wants one of the CEs or the standard Vita edition, I recommend doing all of these things in advance: creating an account, adding your address, logging in to your LRG account, logging in to your PayPal account if that's how you're paying. Once you have all that set before sales open up, get on the page of whatever you want to buy and keeping refreshing with F5 until you can add it to cart. Don't spend a lot of time going through checkout because adding something to your cart doesn't reserve it for you. Items can sell out while you're trying to get through checkout.

I'm aiming for a Vita CE myself. Good luck, everybody.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 01:31:00 PM »
I'm struggling to decide if I want this on PS4 or Switch. The PS4 CE will pair up with my Kickstarter reward for Ritual of the Night, and the box will be bigger, showing off duBois' art better (I realize there's a poster too); while the Switch box is the same size as an NES box, and I already have the download on PS4 and collecting a game card is cooler than a disc. So I dunno how to go about it. :p

I do know the Switch CE will likely be more coveted, so maybe getting it on PS4 is best while people are fighting to get the Switch version.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 06:00:33 AM »
Yeah, if past sales are any indication, the PS4 CE should sell out the slowest of the three CEs.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 10:36:04 PM »
Isn't this game already like a year old?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
The digital download sure. But a physical copy just released? People will still eat it up. Especially those who prefer a hard copy they can keep on the shelf. I'd rather have a physical copy to keep. Cause you never know.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 07:21:32 AM »
Limited Run Games and publishers like them exist to physically release games that aren't big enough to get regular retail physical releases. So almost everything they release is stuff that first comes out digital-only. Most of their releases are games that are available digitally for quite a while before the physical release happens.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 02:08:45 PM »
Glad to see more Tom DuBois art. The classics still live!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 10:51:37 PM »
Glad to see more Tom DuBois art. The classics still live!

Yep! Judging from his art the man hasn't lost a step  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 07:11:07 AM »
Managed to nab a PS4 CE copy in the first wave. Thanks Tina for suggesting getting things set up before the launch because everything across all platforms sold out in 5 minutes.

Very excited about the DuBois artwork and having a legit copy of the soundtrack.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 07:14:19 AM »
Picked up two CE, one PS4 and one Switch. One's gonna be a gift to my brother.

Tags:

anything