Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania characters hacked into other games  (Read 6479 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Castlevania characters hacked into other games
« on: December 19, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
So I was trying to see if someone had modded Castlevania Judgment in order to put a more 'classic' look for the characters it has.

To my amusement, it seems the character models are popular enough where the opposite is what's happening; character models from Castlevania Judgment are being used in other games.  Sometimes to hilarious results.

In another thread, I posted that I happened upon this Vega Mod, which substitutes Vega for Cornell from CVJ.  into Street Fighter X Tekken!

Zetaboards post

In yet another (more hilarious) example, we see Boobalicious Carmilla being modded into Resident Evil, now with even more boob shaking (Kinda too much if you ask me), but it looks hilarious to see a creatures of the night, especially one dressed up as scantily as Carmilla, taking up arms against the undead horde:

resident evil 4 castelvania: judgement carmilla mod (shaking boobs included)

Has anyone happened upon instances in which beloved (or not so beloved?) Castlevania characters showed up in other games?  I know this was kind of a thing back when NES ROM sprite-hacking was hip, but I hadn't noticed that it was happening with current-gen games as well.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania characters hacked into other games
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 09:52:18 AM »
Yeah there's a bit too much boob shaking and it only needed to be demonstrated once just to get the idea. But that is awesome. didn't think good ol' Carmilla would change professions that easily. I guess even Vampires need jobs in the 21st century.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 10:06:14 AM »
She seems quite adept at gun shooting even with that arm armor of hers though.  It certainly looks like it belongs, haha, almost in a Bayonetta-style. xD
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 11:52:27 AM »
Good thing we have magic of jiggle. Wocka wocka!

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 07:27:29 AM »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:35:00 AM by Claimh Solais »
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 08:11:58 AM »
I remember someone putting Simon and Dracula in SSBB too (as Sheik and Ganon, I think). That was kinda fun.

anything