Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Akumajo Multiverse  (Read 3098 times)

Offline whipsmemory

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« on: February 21, 2022, 04:47:52 AM »
+2
So, with the whole Spiderman and Marvel Multiverse thing going on and the new Chapter of GoS coming out, I was thinking how cool would it be if Grimoire of Souls enstablished something like that in the Castlevania Universe. I think the premise of the title would make it really easy to have other character from the retconned timeline titles joining forces with Alucard and allies, and it would be so delightful to see characters from different timelines interacting with each other. Do you think something like that could happen, maybe once the main storyline is finished and if Konami plans to keep adding content'? And just to fantasize about it, which characters would you like to see interacting with who? Id personally love to generally see Nathan and Sonia, and for as much as i hate the LoS saga, I must admit that it may be cool to see Gabriel interacting with all the original Belmont bloodline.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 05:41:17 PM »
i could imagine someone writing a story about Sonia Belmont and getting it all wrong, yet the grimoire of the tale still exists.

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 06:16:19 PM »
I like it. Castlevania Judgment gives the idea some precedence because Cornell's in it and we all know he's not from the canon timeline. GOS could follow that up with a grimoire based on the LOD setting with a fully playable Cornell.

As for dream interactions:

-Alucard reunites with Trevor, Sypha, and Grant; Grant and Hammer bond over hot blonde witches they'll never have
-Cornell proud of grown-up Henry; John to Jonathan Morris likewise, though the latter is still angry with him despite knowing why he did what he did (they get better as the story goes on)
-Soma, Albus, Henry, and Hammer hit the firing range together
-Richter vs. Lord of the Castle Richter
-Christopher thinks he's the lame Belmont, Simon assures him otherwise
-Leon sees just how long the war with Dracula has lasted, wonders if dooming his descendants to fight him forever was really for Sara or for himself
-Nathan has no idea who the Belmonts are and has to be brought up to speed

And if the plot will call for some major spell to be cast, Sypha, Carrie, Charlotte, and Yoko will put their heads together to get it done.

Offline whipsmemory

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 08:58:34 PM »
I like it. Castlevania Judgment gives the idea some precedence because Cornell's in it and we all know he's not from the canon timeline. GOS could follow that up with a grimoire based on the LOD setting with a fully playable Cornell.

As for dream interactions:

-Alucard reunites with Trevor, Sypha, and Grant; Grant and Hammer bond over hot blonde witches they'll never have
-Cornell proud of grown-up Henry; John to Jonathan Morris likewise, though the latter is still angry with him despite knowing why he did what he did (they get better as the story goes on)
-Soma, Albus, Henry, and Hammer hit the firing range together
-Richter vs. Lord of the Castle Richter
-Christopher thinks he's the lame Belmont, Simon assures him otherwise
-Leon sees just how long the war with Dracula has lasted, wonders if dooming his descendants to fight him forever was really for Sara or for himself
-Nathan has no idea who the Belmonts are and has to be brought up to speed

And if the plot will call for some major spell to be cast, Sypha, Carrie, Charlotte, and Yoko will put their heads together to get it done.

Right ! I even thought that in a way Judgment was already a different universe with a similar timeline to the OG one, give Cornell and the crazy (i love them) designs. I'd really really love to see Leon, I still wonder why they didnt take the chance to bring him back in Grimoire, and having him reconsider dooming is bloodline with such a burden is definitely something I'd like to see. Another dream interaction that could make for some cute \ funny lines would be having young Maria and Carrie getting to know each other. That'd be lovely

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 09:14:32 AM »
'Grant-Trevor-Sypha love triangle.' Not in the original game IGA.

'Young Maria mesmerized by big breasts.' Again, not in the original game.

Questionable outfit choices on the artist's part like mummy grant or Trevor and Simon's ridiculous getup. Not sure what the artist was thinking.

Timereaper?? Nothing can reap time as time itself is not something that can be harvested like the dead. It doesn't work like that.

Aeon. A dude wearing makeup. Is this a guy or girl..? I have questions...  -_-;

Everything that I felt was wrong about Judgment minus other tid-bits that I'm currently unaware of...  :P  Reinhart77 raises a good point with his comment. If we were to see a multi-verse CV game then I'm very worried that Konami or someone else is going to screw it up. Or make it questionable like they did with Judgment. I've never played Judgment and don't care to given what I know about it.

A CV multi-verse game made by someone who's a CV fan, who knows the games very well, respects them and their individual stories as well as the characters is the one to put in charge of directing and developing. It's the only way to be sure it has a chance of success.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 03:26:51 AM »
The multiverse was already written…. #SigOnDelivery R.I.P. Castlevania ⚰️ ????
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 07:47:04 PM »
there is absolutely no need to create a new fictional universe or anything like that castlevania is literally a series about a magic timespace castle that never stops coming back they have teleporters and AUs and other fictional realms within it

writing a story that makes two different timelines interact would be an extremely easy endeavor
"oh uh sorry gabriel belmont fucking galamoth or someone used a magic coffin and the chaos realm or something like that and then you woke up in Castlevania (1986)"
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags:

anything