Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Rpg General Discussion  (Read 35901 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2013, 09:47:41 AM »
Wizardry! That saga has such an amazing soundtrack!
The main theme for the PS3 game is on my MP3 always!

Wait a minute....... wizardry is still around?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2013, 01:53:57 AM »
Oh yes! Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls, for the PS3, was in my opinion the most enjoyable title of the franchise, also featuring the best soundtrack.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2013, 02:26:03 AM »

Yes mostly in Japan.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/wizardry/wizardry-interview.htm

What about ulitima anybody have a floppy-disk of it

or wizardry

I've never been able to get into them but if you're itching for an old school dungeon crawl game gog has the first 6 Might and Magic games bundled for $10 (or $5 - $6 if you catch it on a seasonal sale) http://www.gog.com/gamecard/might_and_magic_6_limited_edition as well as the Ultima series. Ultima 4 and the 2 spinoff "Ultima: Worlds of Adventure" games being free http://www.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_4 http://www.gog.com/gamecard/worlds_of_ultima_the_savage_empire http://www.gog.com/gamecard/ultima_worlds_of_adventure_2_martian_dreams
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:27:44 AM by Ratty »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2013, 02:41:25 AM »

aww dangnummit, looks like that Undead Bishop has something nasty in store for Mint and Lisbeth.

How are them zany lesbian mage girls gonna get outta this one?

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2013, 04:46:49 AM »

aww dangnummit, looks like that Undead Bishop has something nasty in store for Mint and Lisbeth.

How are them zany lesbian mage girls gonna get outta this one?

Mind you that i'm playing right now this game, so when i'll get there, then i might find an answer for you.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2013, 07:08:11 AM »

Yup, Wizardy is very popular in Japan. Kojima even did some artwork for a short based on one of the games.

XX

Just got the remake of the first Persona. I'm really liking it so far. I'm now in the mall where everybody has afros for whatever reason. Also, the soundtrack is pretty bodacious.  :)   

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:44 AM »
In japan wow  :o

I don't believe it. Guys and Gals

Yup, Wizardy is very popular in Japan. Kojima even did some artwork for a short based on one of the games.

XX

Just got the remake of the first Persona. I'm really liking it so far. I'm now in the mall where everybody has afros for whatever reason. Also, the soundtrack is pretty bodacious.  :)   

Ahh the first one I never played it  :-[ However I do have a lot of mst games devil survivor is one of the top at the moment but you know persona 4 is at top because...  :) And I will say this the first two persona games(well at least IS and EP from my understanding) are much more dark than p3/4. I just feel it, like the tone in music  for instance. Yet I will say out of all the persona mc's Tatsuya is perhaps my fav followed by yu.

Yeah I really dig the persona series heck, I dig SMT in general.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Rpg General Discussion project x zone
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
just tried the project x   zone demo. Anyone with a 3ds needs to try  it. demo a has quite a few characters but I'm to lazy to type all of them but they ranged  from street fighter, to gods eater burst, sakura wars,  .hack and valkyrie chronicles. overall I'm stoked for it and if have a 3ds I really recommend trying it  :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline SaibotMK

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2013, 11:28:26 PM »
Dragon Age 3 sounds like it is going to be good, I played and completed the first game, did not care for the second. This one however is going to have a much larger scope it looks like. We will get to some gameplay of Dragon Age 3 hopefully at this E3.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2013, 12:15:57 AM »
Dragon Age 3 sounds like it is going to be good, I played and completed the first game, did not care for the second. This one however is going to have a much larger scope it looks like. We will get to some gameplay of Dragon Age 3 hopefully at this E3.

I hear alot of people do not care for daII why is that?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
Lufia and The Ruins of Lore Music: Jida Village (Inside)

This almost sounds like something from breath of fire.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2013, 04:57:55 AM »
Ni No Kuni... ish so beautiful...  :'(

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2013, 01:31:50 AM »
Megami Tensei Iv is coming out in two day I can't wait I hope there is a remix of this somewhere

Digital Devil Monogatari : Megami Tensei II - Battlefield

This is the fourth in the main series so come on atlus.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2013, 11:26:50 AM »
I will start Time and Eternity one of these days. I was really looking forward to this game, but since it came out it seems that everyone gave it a low score.
Did anyone here play it?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags: