Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I'm back, baby!...and sorta begging  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 02:58:34 AM »
+1
どういたしまして。

Actually, I had a similar chance to go to Italy, France, and Greece about five-six years ago, and lack of necessary funding made it fall through. I'm not gonna let someone else's trip be dashed by the same circumstances if I can help it.

So, depending on how my paychecks fluctuate (which shouldn't be much now as I'm getting more consistent hours, finally), I'll be sending you anywhere from $20 - $100 approximately every other week.

I have no doubt you'll be able to accrue this before fall, but the sooner the better, right?  :)

Also.

>from Hindman

AW YEAH ONLY 200 MILES SOUTH OF ME

FELLOW KENTUCKIAN HIGH FIVE o/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:08:54 AM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 08:04:40 AM »
+1
I am so truly sorry that happened to you. You have a heart of gold for wanting to ensure others don't suffer the same fate though. And fudge yeah, Kentucky high five! (that means we do it with gun fire and Ale 8's :3)
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 03:41:05 PM »
+1
Ale-8, hells yeah. Now I want a bottle. *flees to store*

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »
Ale-8, hells yeah. Now I want a bottle. *flees to store*

I think I have an AR-15 somewhere
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:43:52 PM by Kokushibyō »
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »
ZSG, what the fuck are you talking about?

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 07:44:11 PM »
Guns, and i never said the last part
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 07:51:46 PM »
Stop derailing the thread. This thread isn't about guns you don't own (you and I both know you're not thirty-five), it's about lending a hand to a fellow member in need.

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »
+1
Welcome back lady face.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 07:24:12 PM »
Weeeeeeell, lookee here. We got ourselves a stranga' in our midst...welcome back yourself, mister. ;3
Groove is in the heart.

Tags:

anything