Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 980770 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #525 on: May 09, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »
There's absolutely nothing else on the immediate horizon I wanna buy anyway,

do you eat pizza at all?

Offline Charlie Walden

• Foran the Frigid
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #526 on: May 09, 2015, 01:01:21 AM »
I'm Foras the Frigid, clan: Cat O' Nine Tails  ;)

I'm still unable to unlock more items and my "Igacula" has never talked about clan wars  :'(

EDIT: ha ha ha ha  ;D I don't believe it! Just few seconds after I wrote my post, Igacula has just begun to talk about clan wars and now I see the red "-1" on unselected items  :) (I'm sorry for eventual grammar mistakes, but I'm Italian and my english grammar is a little rusty  :rolls eyes:)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:07:45 AM by Charlie Walden »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #527 on: May 09, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »
You know, I wonder if there's any chance for the CV Dungeon to be represented in this new game, since we've been the top CV fansite for so long. Maybe there'll be a handsome foreign vampire hunter character named Jorge, with a magic talking cat sidekick named Gunlord. :3

Heeeeey.... I wanna join too as a white bat familiar. hehe.  ;D

@Charlie Walden: Welcome to the Dungeon! Don't worry about your grammar, we are an international site, we understand.
@Kirie: Welcome to the Dungeon as well! And hooray for having another female on board. :)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: May 09, 2015, 01:21:32 AM »
"They tell me it’s been far too long. Time... feels different, in my condition."

I'm Foras the Frigid, clan: Cat O' Nine Tails  ;)

Good to see another Frigid from Cat O' Nine Tails here.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Charlie Walden

• Foran the Frigid
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: May 09, 2015, 01:29:30 AM »
@Charlie Walden: Welcome to the Dungeon! Don't worry about your grammar, we are an international site, we understand.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I missed to write a presentation post, but i was so excited about the new site that I immediately joined this topic!  ;D
I'm 29, but this kind of things always catch my attention and light my hype!  :rollseyes:

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #530 on: May 09, 2015, 03:26:23 AM »
do you eat pizza at all?

Maybe twice a year, I kid you not. Which is funny since I live literally on top of a pizza restaurant. I am a bad gamer. :(

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: May 09, 2015, 03:28:25 AM »
+1
Iga posted this on facebook : Koji Igarashi traveling to San Francisco from 成田空港ANA Suite Lounge
3 hrs ·
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: May 09, 2015, 05:37:14 AM »
Iga posted this on facebook : Koji Igarashi traveling to San Francisco from 成田空港ANA Suite Lounge
3 hrs ·

From Narita airport to San Francisco... He's gonna be ready for May 11.
Proving this IGAVANIA quote: "We are meeting in the New World. An army of Igavania players and developers."

New quote, I think:
"He is a hero, or a villain. But what is a hero?"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:12:15 AM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #533 on: May 09, 2015, 06:18:16 AM »
"...But what is a hero?"
A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF- *shot*
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Kirie

• Awards
« Reply #534 on: May 09, 2015, 09:05:51 AM »

@Kirie: Welcome to the Dungeon as well! And hooray for having another female on board. :)

Thanks so much! :D

Amon the Appendaged for me. Clan: Katana (go team sword!)

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: May 09, 2015, 09:41:11 AM »
I... Really don't know what to think about this.

Apparently I'm Halphas the High. I was inducted into the Iron Flail clan, but then kicked out for treason because I got curious and clicked on the sword. After some more insistent whip-clicking, I made it into the Bullwhip clan.
So far I have a clan contract.

Here are a few snippets:

(click to show/hide)

And I'm allowed to share this:
Join #ClanBullWhip and scourge our foes. #teamwhip #igavania http://swordorwhip.com/?c=BsEAGganK5VvsQaMxk5MeZeXGGvqeTRz7
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: May 09, 2015, 09:43:03 AM »
Heeeeey.... I wanna join too as a white bat familiar. hehe.  ;D

If it's a Kickstarter....there's always the chance that could be one of the pledge awards, if you're willing to throw down enough.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: May 09, 2015, 10:00:26 AM »
+2
Been a long time since I've been looking forward to a Monday and I hate Mondays.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: May 09, 2015, 10:01:07 AM »
I wonder if the battles between these clans is what awakens some kind of evil? I mean, storywise. Not that this is Castlevania but it's almost like we are part of a ritual to resurrect Dracula. And Igacula even says "The ritual is almost complete". Or that by choosing one of his weapons, we're CURSED 4 LIFE and doomed to be his minions! What if all these names we're being given are in fact gonna be the bosses in the game? Maybe? Dunno.

If so, I (Bune the Bodacious) am gonna be this:
"Buné is depicted as a three-headed dragon, being his heads like those of a dog, a griffin, and a man"  ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:06:36 AM by shelverton. »

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #539 on: May 09, 2015, 10:09:21 AM »
Halphas the Hard from Rapier Clan here.

You are a prince of hell, often depicted as a stork, according to wikipedia!  :D I wanna fight a hell stork.

Tags: