Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Devilish Resemblance (DS FanGame)  (Read 5812 times)

Offline Rictrunks

• ----
  • Hunter in Training
  • ----
    • Awards
Castlevania: Devilish Resemblance (DS FanGame)
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1795

(Sorry I can't post this to fan stuff, it said "An Error Has Occurred! Sorry, you cannot post new topics in this board.")

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Devilish Resemblance (DS FanGame)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »
In Reply To #1

That's because you must have at least 10 post's. Anyway this game is looking great, i'll try it once i get back home from work!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:28:22 AM »
Tried it on no$gba, and so far it worked well, for an alpha version.

Simon's jumping animation for some reason changes into his hurt frame when he jumps. If you want, I made a bunch of new frames for him that I could share. Those include a better animated idle stance that mimics richter's more, few frames for jump, a transition into crouching, air whipping and such. Even got some more advanced stuff like sliding, running and item crash for him.

Btw. you can see his whip changes into the "whipped" frame one frame too early. Dunno if it'd be noticable that much on a real ds's poor refresh rate, but I don't feel like getting it from under the pile of stuff and searching for my sd>usb converter, so. :o

Then you can turn around in air too freely. It's fine during normal jumps, but when you can turn around over and over while whipping there's a slight problem. :P

Also that screen on top screen is too blurry. I can provide you with the original, crisp and clear.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 01:32:06 AM by Serio »

Grim Reaper

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »
looks very great! :o

Another Lone-wolf

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »
It's very exciting to whip like that...Just like the way I play Captain Commando.

Tags: