Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sellin' things  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: May 16, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »
Hey y'allz,

So I've got a bunch of DVDs and stuff I wanna get rid of. Posted the list over at another forum, so if anyone's interested, well, I guess you can post here what you like. That should be gravy; at first I woulda been like, "I'LL ONLY ACCEPT REQUESTS MADE OVER THERE"—you know, to keep track of things (who claimed an item first, etc.)—but nobody's buying, so...just post whatcha want here. If indeed any of you want anything.

I'll probably only ship to the US and Canada. Not doing overseas biz. And if you're a Canadian and want something, know that it'll cost an assload to ship. (Sold a guy some CDs and it cost him $22 for shipping, and who knows if customs dudes will fork sheeit up and the guy ends up not getting his package.)

Anyway, here's the link. You should be able to see the post without registering.

http://thedarkacademy.forumandco.com/t2823-buy-my-things
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 05:07:01 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: