Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Symphony: best way to get the Crissaegrim?  (Read 24398 times)

Offline defyes

• Awards
Re: Symphony: best way to get the Crissaegrim?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:01 PM »
...Just dont get TOO into the groove because youll be so used to exiting and comin back as soon as you see nothin drop that you might miss it (I have a few times)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
This just happened to me last night. It must've been the 40th time a killed one of those things, as I was exiting the room I saw this beatiful sworf fallin..... :'( ... it was too late. :'(

I felt like the stupidest human being on earth....   :'(

Offline defyes

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »
I GOT IT!!!!  This previous advise was what really worked:

I got it after killing the 5th one.

It's 2 rings of arcana--the effects of those rings stack, so rare items are 4x more likely to appear. 1 ring is in the room just left of the big hanging corpse boss (beezelbub) and the other one is acquired from doing multiple gravity jumps under the librarian's chair.

If you have lots of luck potions, go ahead and use those; but don't waste your time trying to get the lapiz lazuli--it'll take 5x longer for that to drop--during which time, you could've gotten 3 crissaegrims.

btw, the lapiz lazuli is dropped by the oroborous in the inverted entrance.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 12:02:58 PM »
In Reply To #17

I have a problem with those rings like you had with the criss. I dont even Ive ever got one from the big orange skellies and Ive wore that room in the inverted castle with 2 of em out.

Tags: