Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's your favorite Wii game and why?  (Read 4855 times)

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: October 07, 2007, 04:18:04 AM »
As the title suggests, what's your favorite Wii game and why?
I got a lottle bored and haven't got much Wii games yet. So far I like Zelda for the nice use of controls.(fishing lmao)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: What's your favorite Wii game and why?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 05:45:40 AM »
In Reply To #1

I don't have a Wii yet, but if i was having, Zelda is the game that i would like more. Why? Because of the graphics, the new game controls and i always like the scenario and atmosphere of Zelda games.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 06:06:00 AM »
Super Paper Mario. Why? Simply put...it's awesome! i cant wait till i have the time to play it over again.

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline The Clark

• Beast of Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • MySpace profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 06:28:46 AM »
Wii Sports if friends are around. That is the ultimate party game. Seriously. Otherwise, RE4.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »
I like Zelda alot. Trauma Center is another good one. It can be really hard....on hard mode.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 07:40:36 AM »
Without a doubt Wii baseball.

Throwing that Wii up in the air and then just smashing it with a bat... so much fun. =D
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 07:47:24 AM »
Super Mario Galaxy.
Not that I've played it or anything, but it looks really nice. I'll be watching it very closely when it's released and maybe, just maybe, I'll get myself a Wii...

Wii'll see.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
I dunno I only own 2 games for my Wii. Zelda and CoD3. And of course WiiSports but it comes with it so /shrug

But my sister has like every game thats come out for it and my favs that Ive played are Cooking Momma Mario Party and RE4.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 08:51:12 AM »
I'm really into Metroid Prime 3 currently. Still haven't beaten it due to work and school, but it's my fav. Best graphics I've seen on the Wii, awesome gameplay, and I really like the soundtrack.

Second fav would be Twilight Princess.

Richter501

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 11:25:16 AM »
my favorite wii game is metroid prime 3 corruption because metroid is one of my best games

Tags:

anything