Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone play Contra Adventure?  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Jon Pommus

• Awards
Anyone play Contra Adventure?
« on: August 17, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »
Yes, I know that game sucks.

But I have a question for anyone who's played it.

If you type in the "View FMV" cheat code (at the main menu screen, press Triangle, Triangle, Down, Square, Up, Up, Left, Triangle) and look at the list of FMV's, one of them shows "Not Avail" or something like that.

Does anyone know what this is? Is there an FMV to unlock and how to do it?

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 04:11:59 AM »
Sounds like a question finisher asked on Digital Press forum boards.

Sorry can't quite help there as it's been years since I last played the game, perhaps nothing is really hidden there finisher. It could have been there at one time but perhaps due to time constraints, Konami decided to remove the extra FMV instead of leaving it in, or perhaps it's just a place holder for something that never truely existed in the first place.

Tags: