Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Since no one started it, why not.... NG2!  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Since no one started it, why not.... NG2!
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3162734

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/n/ninjagaiden2/default.htm

looks awesome, and I'm a fan of the original 3 and the original xbox one, so its a get for me. What about everyone else?

And I've alwasy thought this, I think Castlevania would be pretty good if the speed and gameplay was more like NG, what do you think?

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Since no one started it, why not.... NG2!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »
Yay! New masochism! Also...i demand remixes of songs from from the original NG2 on the NES. (of course they could have done that already and i did not notice....but i doubt it)

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
+1
I still need to purchase Ninja Gaiden Sigma...

Offline Death

• I'll Be Seeing You Soon
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 07:35:23 PM »
This game's gonna kick so much ass! I love all the Ninja Gaiden's, and NG Black is my favorite action game of all time. I still need to play Sigma.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »
I'm not gonna get Sigma, unless I have a Ps3. And I don't and its gonna be one hell of a long time before I do, I suspect.

But ya..... NG2 looks too cool.

Tags:

anything