Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: For Sale/For Trade Thread!  (Read 245086 times)

Offline Sir Trancelot

• Awards
Re: For Sale/For Trade Thread!
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »
Is this the part where I'm supposed to come in with some higher resolution photos and rarer items for sale at the low, low price of "affordable-to-the-average-Castlevania-gamer"?

Step right up folks; it's the Castlevania eBay wars between Crisis and Sir Trancelot! Who will come out on top! Who wants some popcorn? Who cares? Who's having fun? ...oops, sorry I'll "cease this foolishness".  :-X

TO LUX BELOW: I agree. I promise to leave this subject alone. Nobody wins when the thread goes off-topic.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:25:58 PM by Sir Trancelot »

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »
May we have the good old thread back please? You're free to ask whatever you want for your items, he's free to brag about his collection... but please use pms maybe now? Or make a separate thread?

;D

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »
Is this the part where I'm supposed to come in with some higher resolution photos and rarer items for sale at the low, low price of "affordable-to-the-average-Castlevania-gamer"?

No, but giving a 90% discount on your Tiger handheld so that people would actually consider buying it would be a good idea.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:53 AM »
Does that GBA game have a LoI cover on it?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2012, 05:34:08 AM »
+1
I truly deserve my Trollmeister award, huh  ;D

Yes, that is a LoI sticker on a AoS cart. Game itself is 100% original. I was considering selling everything separate, but I figure it'll be more of a bargain to put it in a nice little package.

Dominus Agony

« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2012, 08:05:01 AM »
I agree with what was said about that sealed SotN handheld being too expensive. That's just too much money for it to be worth it.

Crisis' SotN collection, however...

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2012, 08:10:06 AM »
Hey folks, I have some items up on eBay that some of yous may be interested in!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261013989238?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261013980608?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261013995077?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

all items are at a modest starting price of 0.99 cents. Happy bidding!  ;)

I don't have a job, so i don't have any money.......i wish that you have made that 1 year ago....... :'(
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »
This is kind of an odd question but I figured this thread would be the best place to ask it in since all the real Castlevania geeks come here...

Do you guys remember that awful novel about Simon's Quest? Objectively speaking, is that terrible book part of the Castlevania series? I know whoever wrote it got permission from Konami to do it, but the book does belong to a series called Worlds of Power. Wouldn't that mean the book is part of that series and not Castlevania? The reason I'm asking is because I rather not buy this book in order to complete my Castlevania collection if I don't have to... 

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2012, 12:39:39 PM »
I picked mine up just for something to add to my collection, but I honestly don't see myself ever reading the thing (although now I'm tempted, just to see if there's any unintentional hilarity to it). Amazon marketplace sellers put those up for sale for as low as a penny each.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
I have it and I have read it and it's pretty terrible, but I can see why kids would enjoy it. It's very cheesy but it's an easy read, so if you're ores it's something to kill the time.

If you have a couple of bucks to spend I'd say it's worth it to add to your collection
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2012, 06:15:33 AM »
For trade

- Symphony of the Night Asian version (used, no manual/spinecard) (pictures here)

- Lament of Innocence not for sale package with exclusive artbook and box (used) (pictures here)

- Lament of Innocence promo red handkerchief (new) (pictures here)

- Lords of Shadow magazine in Chinese language (used) (pictures here)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:05:58 PM by LuxKiller65 »

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2012, 01:45:13 PM »
I guess this goes here? Anyway, I was finally going through some boxes of stuff I haven't unpacked from my move a while ago, and I found a whole roll of stickers I made back when I was taking printing classes (before I decided to switch to Psychology).

I have 150 Castlevania stickers and I have no clue what to do with them! I don't want to throw them away since I did spend a long time making them in my class, but I don't want to keep all of them either.

Anyone interested in buying some? I'm thinking maybe 10 stickers for $1 is a fair price? I won't sell them individually (too much work on my end), so you'll have to buy them in bulk of 10 stickers per $1. If you want more than 10 stickers, you can buy more than 10 stickers, by the way. However, I'll only sell them in groups of 10's (10, 20, 30, 40, etc.).

Whatever is left over I guess I could throw on Ebay or Etsy or something. I wanted to give you guys first dibs though in case if someone wanted some Castlevania stickers.  :P

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »
This is kind of an odd question but I figured this thread would be the best place to ask it in since all the real Castlevania geeks come here...

Do you guys remember that awful novel about Simon's Quest? Objectively speaking, is that terrible book part of the Castlevania series? I know whoever wrote it got permission from Konami to do it, but the book does belong to a series called Worlds of Power. Wouldn't that mean the book is part of that series and not Castlevania? The reason I'm asking is because I rather not buy this book in order to complete my Castlevania collection if I don't have to...

Don't feel bad if you do get a copy-I bought the American & UK versions on eBay about 10 years ago...it's good to be able to admit that without shame.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2012, 03:07:17 PM »

It's really up to each individual to decide what "complete" means in terms of their collection.  Aside from the games, soundtracks, and various preorder bonuses there are promotional poster, toys, plushes, figures, books, manga, comic books, and hundreds of magazines with everything from multi-page articles to single paragraph blurbs.  There are even items so rare that only one or two versions exist, which really makes having a truly complete collection practically impossible.

In my personal collection I have unofficial pieces that technically don't count, but I feel they really enhance my collection and give it more of a unique feel.

As for that Worlds of Power Simon's Quest book:  If you do decide to get it, there are technically two versions.  There's the regular book, and there's the book with a "Free Trading Card!".  The card is just a smaller version of the cover that you punch out of an insert that's been bound into the book.  It's definitely nothing great, but if you want to be a completest then I thought you should know.  :P

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2012, 01:03:35 AM »
Anyone have some Simon's Quest cards to sell? I'm looking for the Death and Medusa cards.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

anything