Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "...the XBOX ONE, no longer an always be ready and connected console..."  (Read 53311 times)

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
Re: "...the XBOX ONE, an always be ready and connected console..."
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 07:59:24 PM »
+1
Low and Behold no imagination went into this Microsoft E3 2013 Banner.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2013, 11:54:51 PM »
Microsoft's E3 press conference starts in 9 hours.
I'll be waiting for the youtube people to comment on this show.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »
Microsoft's E3 press conference starts in 9 hours.
I'll be waiting for the youtube people to comment on this show.

hope you and everyone has some kind of snack for.... this event...thing? Can I even say it's an event or conference after all that has happened?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2013, 05:55:25 AM »
Its on now people.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581089

And its unconfirmed for the moment but it looks like Gold Membership is MANDATORY.

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/rumor-microsoft-buying-ps4-non-mentions-more

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2013, 09:13:03 AM »
Well, I guess it won't be too far off to say that M$ is aboard the Titanic.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »

Because Micro-Shaft has no standards.

Watch Dogs E3 2013 Trailer (Multi-System Title)
Watch Dogs Exposed Trailer - E3 2013

Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain Gameplay Trailer (Multi-System Title)
Metal Gear Solid 5 Gameplay Trailer E3 2013 - OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY! (MGS 5 Xbox One/PS4 HD) E3M13

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:31:10 AM by Hagathrom »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
Ha! Looks like they're getting desperate. They've made all these systems that almost everybody doesn't want and now they are trying to pawn them off through other venues. If Microshaft wanted to try and fix their mistake, they'd racall all their consoles, redesign the effin thing without all that useless mumbo-jumbo, big brother crap and they would have a winner. But it's too late for that.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2013, 10:46:55 AM »
Is that Spanky Ham's VA voicing Ocelot..?

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
Ha! Looks like they're getting desperate. They've made all these systems that almost everybody doesn't want and now they are trying to pawn them off through other venues. If Microshaft wanted to try and fix their mistake, they'd recall all their consoles, redesign the effin thing without all that useless mumbo-jumbo, big brother crap and they would have a winner. But it's too late for that.

True. Had they not made the XBox One so Draconian people would have been willing to buy the system. But in reality because of their Draconian system gamer's are going to wait to find out which XBox One titles are also to be released for the PS4.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »
Wow. Just, wow.
First of all they'd have to give me an XBone for me to even allow one of those monstrosities in my home. Then I'd promptly sell it off.
Second, MS is seriously overestimating how much money the average gamer or even the average dudebro is going to be willing to spend
ON SHIT THAT WAS FREE IN THE LAST GENERATION!!! Have they gone completely insane?!?
If Sony fallows suit, they'll practically be handing the gaming market to Nintendo. That is, provided they get off their buts and rally more third party support and make their 3DSware more accessible by making them usable on the Wii U.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Hagathrom

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:46:46 PM by Hagathrom »

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »
This is just like how people "hack" their cars & trucks so they can get more mileage out of it without the heavy gas prices burning a hole through their pockets. And of course when the big oil & gas companies hear about this they throw a hissy fit at those responsible with things like suing, jail time or death threats. All these juggernauts need to learn that they cannot control us (the masses) and if there's something that we don't like we WILL change it. that is our right. I say hack the effin' XBOX 180 and see what develops!

I tend to "hack" my car to use more gas and go zoom-zoom. lol

After the reveal, pretty much expected. Skirted around the big rumor issues, but displayed a boat load of games. Some titles seem interesting, other were just multi-platforms I'd pick up for PS4 (Metal Gear, woo!) or PC (Battlefield 4, woo!) anyway. Price point is lower than I expected though, 499? I was wagering closer to 599, but not the 350 numbers I saw thrown around in rumors. Now it's time to see what Sony's move is going to be for the PS4 tonight. I'm going to slap my knee in laughter if they come out with a 450 price point, just to drive the screws into MS.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
Wow. Just, wow.
First of all they'd have to give me an XBone for me to even allow one of those monstrosities in my home. Then I'd promptly sell it off.
Second, MS is seriously overestimating how much money the average gamer or even the average dudebro is going to be willing to spend
ON SHIT THAT WAS FREE IN THE LAST GENERATION!!! Have they gone completely insane?!?
If Sony fallows suit, they'll practically be handing the gaming market to Nintendo. That is, provided they get off their buts and rally more third party support and make their 3DSware more accessible by making them usable on the Wii U.

I dunno. The cynical part of me believes there are honestly truckloads of people out there who won't read about or care about the same restrictions we do, enough so that it's still a disgustingly large success.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2013, 08:23:58 PM »
+2
Well I think Sony just committed murder and the victim was identified as Xbox One.

Tags:

anything