Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Need Help For God of War II  (Read 5492 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:52:50 AM »
I'm having trouble with the bonus scenario game play.I have finish the game and i'm playing it at bonus mode,but when i get at the point where you are playing with the fire pegasus,just a little before the end where you are supposed to avoid the fire balls that throws you a lizard soldier riding a black pegasus instead of him there is only the black pegasus ramming towards at you all the time.All i'm asking you is how am i supposed to get past him?I tried to kill him but he doesn't dies.What am i supposed to do there?If anyone knows,please help me.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 03:18:58 PM »
It's been a while since I've played through GoW2 (since it's release).. gamefaqs should have all the answers to your problems though. Have you checked there?

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 05:55:36 AM »
In Reply To #2

Yes,i have search almost everywhere and i didn't find anythink to help me.I don't understand what kind of bonus play is this if you can't past this place.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 12:06:47 PM »
That's exactly what I like about GoW. There are some spots that seem impossible but if you keep at 'em, you'll eventually find the Achilles' Heel!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 02:33:40 AM »
In Reply To #4

Well, i'm in no mood to spend the rest of my life for a game that i have already finish, just to find how to kill or pass that creature.But if anyone know's how, i would like to tell me how.
Ruler of Chaos

mgfcortez

Re: Need Help For God of War II
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 07:00:42 AM »
I'm having trouble with the bonus scenario game play.I have finish the game and i'm playing it at bonus mode,but when i get at the point where you are playing with the fire pegasus,just a little before the end where you are supposed to avoid the fire balls that throws you a lizard soldier riding a black pegasus instead of him there is only the black pegasus ramming towards at you all the time.All i'm asking you is how am i supposed to get past him?I tried to kill him but he doesn't dies.What am i supposed to do there?If anyone knows,please help me.

wow i didn't even know about the bonus scenario's:P
i'll have to play this when i get my ps2 back from my friend.
and i know what you mean about that i went thro hell in titan lvl just to get hercules and i was so pumped to win hercules.
got kill more times than i ever got kill before in a game to get him.lol
when i beat it and played as hercules it wasn't worth a shit:(
oh well hope you find it.

Tags: