Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania (Working title) - Screenshots & Videos  (Read 19723 times)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania (Working title) - Screenshots & Videos
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 08:08:06 AM »
extra mode. richter+maria will be there probably for the lulz.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »
I don't usually associate more work done when it involves Castlevania's extra modes. >.>

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2008, 02:28:41 AM »
That is true. The main game mode will include a new cast of playable characters. This however doesn't mean we cant upgrade bonus modes.

And besides, aren't you tired of seeing the same old Richter sprites?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 02:31:51 AM by uzo »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »
I'm assuming no one here really visits the project site much, so here is what youve been missing out on that I've updated lately.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 05:26:06 PM »
Very nice looking... and you're probably right... about visiting your site I mean. I only visited there recently and after a good long time like a week ago.

Offline crims0nf0rtune

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
Hey, I'd like to know if I could do some of the pixel editing jobs you mentioned for you.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2009, 06:00:30 AM »
In Reply To #51

http://www.dimondsoft.com/castlevania/index.php?page=help

Instructions are here.

Inlcude examples of your best works. You didnt send me anything except saying you wnated to help. That doesnt give me enough to determine if you can really help us.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 06:06:22 AM by uzo »

Tags:

anything