Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)  (Read 39108 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 02:27:00 AM »
Light a official Castlevania whip on fire and whip your collection until the whip falls apart.

I approve this one!!!  ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »
Ebay, people will pay top money for those handheld games.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 04:47:51 PM »
Crisis, where did you get the Gabriel figure? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:43 PM »
how did you get harmony of despair on a cd?
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »
yeah was wondrin that meself
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »
so i'm walking down the street today to get my fav sandwich from the deli, and I stumble upon a vintage Simon's Quest watch.. making the official count to 3 XD

now... after much contemplation I decided to not burn my collection after all. I believe there's still light at the end of the tunnel as far as the future of the series is concerned, and I realize a lot of you (everyone) will go batshit crazy to see this stuff be reduced to ashes. however it still is a tantalizing idea heheh.. and i'll try my best to keep to my word & perhaps maybe even release some stuff back into the wild =i just don't knowwww

Quote from: Flame
why do you have two anyway?
i have more than two

Quote from: narkolepsi
Sad thing is, if you do burn this stuff, will Konami care?
Prolly not... another reason why I'm having second thoughts. but really, ms. lepsi.. are you emotionally capable of handling these items? can you envision yourself waking up each morning to a mountain of CV memorabilia right next to your bed? hmmm....

Quote from: Svart
i assume that the dead figure is custom :O
if not tell me where you got it? D:
you mean this? it's just another "unique" item that i stumbled upon

*i made the portrait myself. cool huh?  ;)

Quote from: Svart
oh.. and i see something resembling some kind of book with ecclessia artwork.. is that an officia guide, or it's an artbook or something?
it's a leatherbound notebook that you can keep your spells & incantations in (if you're into that sorta stuff). it came with the Ubawareta Kokuin Konamistyle Limited Edition!

Quote from: Vampire Killer
where did you get the Gabriel figure?
it was a gift from..

Quote from: Omegasigma
how did you get harmony of despair on a cd?
it's just a promo box lol

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 01:09:09 AM »
I've always wondered about that little cherub-skeleton on Death's shoulder. Is it his mascot? Like Reggae for Dr. Wily in the Rockman Megamix mangas?

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »
i'm walking down the street today to get my fav sandwich from the deli, and I stumble upon a vintage Simon's Quest watch.. making the official count to 3 XD

Dude
what stores do you go window shopping in to find this stuff?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 03:21:19 PM »
"I am not going to burn it all"

And the whole community sighs in relief.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Beowulf

• Belmont Wanna-be
  • Hunter in Training
  • SOUL STEAL
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »
Wait... Harmony of Despair on disc? Does that exist?
Dear Konami. Where is my Castlevania?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 08:17:47 AM »
Wait... Harmony of Despair on disc? Does that exist?

...He just answered that four posts above you...

Offline Beowulf

• Belmont Wanna-be
  • Hunter in Training
  • SOUL STEAL
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2011, 08:29:28 AM »
oh lol late night got me good lol I was about to go hit Gamestop up for it if it existed lol
Dear Konami. Where is my Castlevania?

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 02:09:23 PM »
Prolly not... another reason why I'm having second thoughts. but really, ms. lepsi.. are you emotionally capable of handling these items? can you envision yourself waking up each morning to a mountain of CV memorabilia right next to your bed? hmmm....

Actually, I already have. I've set up my CV collection in almost every room in the house and once displayed all my memorabilia in a three-tier display that's taller than I was (but I was worried about stability, so I switched it back to a table and a box.) I have characters staring me down from all sides right now. OoE and PoR ads up above. Alucard behind me. Shanoa and Albus in another corner along with Nathan Graves and CotM Dracula. All the Belmonts, an Alucard figure, and a Maria figure, all on my desk. I'm used to being stared down by kitsch and imaginary people/vampires/half vampires. My collection is at another house now (long story), so I'm not waking up to my memorabilia at the moment and it's grown too big for my room at my house, but I have the past, lol, and I still have Alucard on a canvas on the corkboard above my bed for sweet dreams. I've grown to enjoy his presence in the morning. andnonotinthatway.

Also...
M-M-Mother of God... OoE NOTEBOOK. Did you get it separately or did you buy it with the limited edition? I've wanted that thing since forever.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:34:42 PM by narkolepsi »
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »
small update:

Recently acquired the Curse of Darkness Promo Edition (told ya i'd get it ;)):

and a Lords of Shadow press release kit:

and a rare Akumajo Dracula phonecard:

Quote from: Munchy
I've always wondered about that little cherub-skeleton on Death's shoulder. Is it his mascot? Like Reggae for Dr. Wily in the Rockman Megamix mangas?
it's kinda funny how Death himself has a mascot, lol. It can come off his shoulder & the mini-wings are adjustable

Quote from: C Belmont
what stores do you go window shopping in to find this stuff?
You can find anything in New York. Anything.

Quote from: narkolepsi
M-M-Mother of God... OoE NOTEBOOK. Did you get it separately or did you buy it with the limited edition? I've wanted that thing since forever.
It came with the L.E. It's a shame Konami didn't release it in America (along with the excellent transluscent poster & soundtrack). But we did get that PoR preorder bonus materials that Japan didn't get(to my knowledge), to make things "fair" i guess. Thought it was kinda odd how it uses the American Castlevania logo instead of the Akumajo Dracula kanji.
Fun Fact: There are actually 2 versions of the notebook; a leatherbound and a hardbound.. must get the hardbound version one day..

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 04:12:02 PM »
hardbound exists!? very interesting

Tags:

anything