Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)  (Read 39118 times)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2012, 04:05:17 AM »
+1
I'll have to check Amazon then. If it has a Belmont on it I'm down. I've been on Ebay and can relate on your feelings regarding the prices.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2012, 04:13:43 PM »
oh geez, haven't updated this in a long time.
I've been slacking off on my collection lately, I scroll through the various auctions on different sites & just yawn at mostly everything I see, even the rare, or what most people consider rare, items. i feel like i've almost reached a plateau in my collection; i've been lucky enough to acquire a lot of amazing items over the years that i never thought i'd own. something has to really catch my eye for me to purchase it nowadays. as it stands all my cv stuff is tucked away safely in my closet, only rarely seeing the light of day. i've been considering making a longass youtube video showing off & cataloguing each item.. maybe this Winter sometime. then there's the inevitable selling off & releasing all my stuff back into the wild, i can't say when that will happen but it will, eventually. such is the fate of mortals.. I'm sure some dark force was behind Maria's transformation, but that doesn't matter now..

anyway, i'm still missing several Phone Cards here n there, so when i saw these for relatively cheap i thought, ehh why not! in the near future i plan on acquiring some rather unique items that shall be revealed soon so stay tuned for that. just gotta do some politics & budget concerns lol

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »
nice! they went for 2500 yen each I believe? too bad I hate judgement so I didn't buy them=P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2012, 08:15:44 PM »
look what i found, another crown jewel for my shitty collection

gonna look sweet once prepped and painted. more photos soon!

Edit: pick 1: Trevor or Leon?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 08:24:24 PM by Crisis »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2014, 07:07:10 PM »
its been quite a while since i updated this thread. heres some of the latest stuff i acquired

(click to show/hide)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
"also,
i found another SotN handheld lying in the middle of the street across my house. I rescued it, which brings my count up to 5 xD
"

I wish I lived were you lived.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2014, 07:21:01 PM »
Holy shitballs batman!!!!

Thats a killer collection!!!!

but....where's the furniture?  :P all I seen was cv memorabilia and nothing else hahaha awesome stash dude!
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Tags: