Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Pachislot Cutie: Her Name is Felicia  (Read 9112 times)

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Re: New Pachislot Cutie: Her Name is Felicia
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 02:54:21 PM »

wtf is wrong with her face

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 12:37:48 AM »
That's about the only detail that doesn't work with her outfit. The face. LoS is a very gritty existence. If anything she should look like the other women do from said universe. But you know Konami...
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »
I’m going to combine all of the Pachivania girls into a single boob-bouncing, butt-jiggling, shoulderblade-revealing rhythmic swordfighter archer dancer sorceress and name her Dark Felangeoriapha.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 02:54:42 PM »
I’m going to combine all of the Pachivania girls into a single boob-bouncing, butt-jiggling, shoulderblade-revealing rhythmic swordfighter archer dancer sorceress and name her Dark Felangeoriapha.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 06:52:10 PM »
I was thinking of something more along the lines of

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 12:12:11 AM »

Well at least the recon-class backless dress variant of the Brotherhood of Light uniform looks pretty on her.

In contrast konami couldn't even be bothered to re-do Gabe's textures.... yet alone even get them to fit on the mesh properly.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 06:25:06 PM »
https://www.konami.com/amusement/psm/slot/dracula_los/contents/wp/wp06/2560%C3%971440_LoS06.jpg

Hey, her eyes already have kind of a weirdo sea creature green texture.

cool.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
In contrast konami couldn't even be bothered to re-do Gabe's textures.... yet alone even get them to fit on the mesh properly.

Gabriel is even doing this face:
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline AdrianTepes

• Floating Vampire Jesus
  • Hunter in Training
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2017, 03:13:33 AM »
Gabriel is even doing this face:
(click to show/hide)
That's exactly the first thing I thought.
Poor guy, he had a bad time in his games already, now he has to be on a pachislot too?

Like Super Waffle said, Felicia's costume is really nice, but her face and hair look really out of place, ruining the look in my opinion.
Do we have any more info on her, besides being a member of the Brotherhood? As far as I can tell from the small trailers and some gameplay videos I have found, seems they are reciclying a lot of LoS cutscenes and just adding her to them.
That makes it look like a retelling or reboot of the first LoS game but... wouldn't that make it a reboot of a reboot?
Sometimes I think Konami's logic is more complicated to navigate than Dracula's Castle.
"I realize that none of us has any real control over our fate. We are like leaves on the wind to be blown wherever we may. "

Tags:

anything