Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Psycho Warrior (MP3 Inside)  (Read 5377 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:12:56 AM »
+2
I really love GB Castlevania games remixes, thanks for making them and sharing!!! :)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »
+1
Awesome as ever, Jorge.
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Offline Johnny

• Hidden Character
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Change is inevitable.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 05:00:02 AM »
+1
That tune's intro always reminded me of this in a strange way, just slowed up a bit:

Mickey Mousecapade (NES) Music - Pirate Ship

I mean I don't need to say much. I worked alongside you on a project toiling away at graphics and music so I know how talented you are when it comes to creating basically anything. I also know how difficult it is. I'm doing that now for the most part.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 08:54:03 AM »
+1
Groovies! Very nice interpretation.  8)
"Stuff and things."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
Thanks for the responses, guys. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 08:28:52 PM »
+1
Oh, this one guy on the vgmusic.com Facebook group did this for me.  I thought it was nice of him so I'm sharing:

Psycho Warrior
My arrangement, realistic violin. ;)

Upload MP3 and download MP3 using free MP3 hosting from Tindeck.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:31:25 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 08:56:12 PM »
Wow. That's one hell of a remix there with that violin.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »
Oh, this one guy on the vgmusic.com Facebook group did this for me.  I thought it was nice of him so I'm sharing:

Psycho Warrior
My arrangement, realistic violin. ;)

It's neat, but the intro and chiptune segment sounds a bit weak compared to your original arrangement.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:14:44 AM by VladCT »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 10:14:15 PM »
About a month or 2 ago I was searching through your remix library for this particular track --I'm very happy to see you got around to it --thank-you for sharing.   :D

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
Great work Jorge and thank you for sharing. These Gb Castlevania tunes are the dearest to me and you always deliver :)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 05:48:42 AM »
It's neat, but the intro and chiptune segment sounds a bit weak compared to your original arrangement.

Yeah I told the guy that his violin synth is quite impressive, but it is quite loud in comparison to the other samples, so it ends up overpowering the piece, so much so that when it's time for other instruments to play, they sound weak and puny.  Still pretty neat though.
You must obey Da Rulez!