Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Another CotM Hack  (Read 17845 times)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure (GB)
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 07:46:44 PM »
Simon has also been used in multiple games with original sprites in several of them. I don't remember him ever using a sword tho.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 08:45:56 PM »
He does have a sword in his Chronicles incarnation, though he doesn't actually use it.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 09:28:06 PM »
Simon has also been used in multiple games with original sprites in several of them. I don't remember him ever using a sword tho.

Well I did not name Simon personally since he has been in WAY more than 3 games, I named off trevor since he has like 5 under his belt (3 of which he is playable excluding LOS saga) and Christoper has exactly 3 under his.

And Simon does have a sword in some of his artwork and ingame sprites notably his Chronicles version.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 06:24:32 AM »
Yeah i remember that simon use a sword at least in the art style and really didnt think of that but since the sprites are confusing this let me tell you that the Belmont its in the red circle:

the others 2 will remplace 2 others characters in the game and the one in yellow its an invented character just to fill the space and i showed in the Spritework Request & Showcase Thread, so there dont think much on that sword XD.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 12:41:50 AM »
My vote's on Hector, no. 1

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Lanforse

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 02:14:57 AM »
Gabriel, perhaps?
He's the protagonist in LoS, LoS2 and also playable a few minutes in MoF.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 02:22:14 PM »
Gabriel, perhaps?
He's the protagonist in LoS, LoS2 and also playable a few minutes in MoF.

hope that all enjoy this.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »
So it is Gabriel After all. The spritework is very good. Do you plan to use Gabriel voice clips so he don't sound like Soma. You should learn how to do that and change the voices in all your COTM hacks.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 04:16:17 AM »
Also, the portrait in the pause menu.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 08:16:21 AM »
Jorge D Fuentes, I heard if you ever met Esco you would be stone cold silent. Is that true?

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 01:09:20 PM »
Also, the portrait in the pause menu.

Oh yeah im going to add a portrait, the one i make 1st looks awful so for now i dont have nothing.

So it is Gabriel After all. The spritework is very good. Do you plan to use Gabriel voice clips so he don't sound like Soma. You should learn how to do that and change the voices in all your COTM hacks.

About the voice i didnt have plans for that and i think it fits fine, still when i have time i will see if i can find a way to do that but i cant guarantee anything.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:36 PM »
Jorge D Fuentes, I heard if you ever met Esco you would be stone cold silent. Is that true?

Who?

@Jop:  Show us what you drew, haha?  Did it look OK after being resized to fit the tiny Nathan profile pic?  I remember making similar pics for Simon Belmont to fit in Juste's spot in Harmony of Dissonance.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
That was a reference to the SOTN Hacked thread. Thought it was funny tho. Esco was trying to start something.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »
Show us what you drew, haha?  Did it look OK after being resized to fit the tiny Nathan profile pic?  I remember making similar pics for Simon Belmont to fit in Juste's spot in Harmony of Dissonance.

well i erase that work but have one new, its far better but yeah i never been good drawing face

Open if you dare!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 10:18:20 PM »
It would be really nice of Jorge to volunteer to fix your portrait since he does that kinda thing. Plus that one don't quite fit cause it's supposed to show part of his shoulders. That's a feature that Jorge could add.

Tags: