Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Another CotM Hack  (Read 17619 times)

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 08:44:08 AM »
It would be really nice of Jorge to volunteer to fix your portrait since he does that kinda thing. Plus that one don't quite fit cause it's supposed to show part of his shoulders. That's a feature that Jorge could add.

Yeah like i say i never done that works, thats one of my 1st attempts, if someone want to help me it wll be great but remember that you only can use 16 colors including the background, i will keep trying to see if i can make it looks better and need to finish some moves for the cards, oh that takes a lot of time...

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2016, 05:47:25 PM »
I may or may not have something that may help...

Here he is next to the other dudes.  Kinda different art style, though.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure (GB)
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2016, 05:16:00 AM »
If it was the same art style it would be perfect, but it's a definate improvement from the other one. I'd be proud to play a hack with that pic in it.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2016, 08:05:26 AM »
I may or may not have something that may help...

Its a really cool work, can i use it? i will try to see if it works for now i think its okey oh and obviously give to you credit for you work.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2016, 08:44:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's why he posted it. Put it in your hack.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2016, 11:39:25 AM »
Its a really cool work, can i use it? i will try to see if it works for now i think its okey oh and obviously give to you credit for you work.

I appreciate your asking, and yes, you may indeed use it.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2016, 12:50:39 PM »
Won't you now need new face drawings for the other characters? You gotta post some fanart if you expect Jorge to draw those too.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »
I appreciate your asking, and yes, you may indeed use it.

Thanks!!! it work perfect!!!

I know about the name, right now im trying to see how to change that.

I dont like to ask but i can see that my face works will be a bad choice, can you make me 2 more for the others 2 characters? i will send you a pm since i dont want to show yet the others characters and for the other character i will need to see what i can do with him since he dosnt have anything (actually have one art that a friend from Deviant made for me) but really this will help me a lot.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2016, 12:25:35 PM »
So i have a little problem and its im in a new project so most of my time i expend working in the new character for that project so between that and been lazy i didnt make much of this hack so here check this video if you want to see the character that replaces Hugh:

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2016, 03:24:04 AM »
It looks good, I would have prefered the original music and sounds tho. Did you get Jorge to draw some more character portraits for you?

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2016, 08:36:13 AM »
It looks good, I would have prefered the original music and sounds tho. Did you get Jorge to draw some more character portraits for you?

When i got something i will show it or ask for help, all depends, for now there is nothing much to say about that.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2016, 06:07:27 AM »
So I talked with someone that can change the texts for CotM but sadly he was busy and never talk to him again so for now i cant do anymore, still its a playable hack but the history dosnt make sense XD

In case you dont like that music

I will keep searching but in the time i think someone want to play and enjoy this hack and really i prefer to help someone instead of do all the work, yeah im lazy XD.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2016, 01:20:56 PM »
His colours look gaudy.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline MooMilk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2016, 02:04:25 PM »
That's some good spritework for gabriel there. I hope you find someone to do the script too.

Tags: