Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: X360 owners, check out Eternal Sonata  (Read 7833 times)

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: X360 owners, check out Eternal Sonata
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »
Hey Clara, i saw the game in my game informer a hour or so after i posted and i wounder why didn't mention that the game was (loosely) based around the composer Chopin and has potentially awesome piano scores? (i.e. how is the music anyway?)

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »
In Reply To #16

The game takes place inside Chopin's final dream as he lays dying on his deathbed, yeah. Each chapter of the game is named after one of his famous piano pieces. At the end/beginning of each chapter, the piano piece plays, and gives the history of Chopin around the time that he wrote the piece.

The music in the game is breathtaking. From Chopin's pieces to the original score of the game itself. Beautiful music, very emotional. Fits the game well.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:38 PM »
In Reply To #15

I find the length of the games should be longer. Unless the length is just todrag things on. And boring gameplay.....

There are games like that, but I'd like to getalot of hoursI'm gonna spend 60 bucks on.

Tags:

anything