Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lou in Guitar Hero III  (Read 3874 times)

Killerwhip

Lou in Guitar Hero III
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
Has anyone else here beaten him?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 04:49:24 PM by Killerwhip »

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »
Yep I can make it all the way to Holiday in Cambodia which I believe is on like the 6th block or so but the intro is insane and I really hate that song so I haven't put in the time to pass it. Man the good music they picked for GHIII is REALLY GREAT! but the bad music SUCKS. :)

Oh and fire and flames is near impossible, I recommend slowing it down until you memorize most of the notes.
_______________________________________ ______________

Killerwhip

Re: Lou in Guitar Hero III
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »
In Reply To #2

The entrance to that song was pretty tough for the 6th set.

That's probably good advice, since the notes just loop for the entrance. I'll try that, thanks.  I can hit 75% of the notes of the full song in practice, but the entrance is so tough it doesn't matter.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »
I finally beat him on hard mode the other day.
If you beat it on Expert mode, you get my respect points.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »
I beat him pretty easily on Medium, but I'm still practicing songs for Hard. I swear, that damned orange button...

I found an Xplorer guitar the other day though and the buttons on that are smaller and closer together. I may have luck.

Killerwhip

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 11:45:55 PM »
In Reply To #5

Yeah, that last button takes some getting used to.  It also doesn't help that there's a decent gap in the amount of notes from medium to hard.

I thought the xplorer was much easier to use than the others, so it should help a bit.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
In other news... they have custom songs and tier editing workin about 95% or so in the pc version of GH3 (which is why I bought it) and its pretty awesome. I got Jessica Trogdor Thunderhorse Jordan and a few more from GH2 and No One Knows Hey You Sharp Dressed Man More Than a Feeling and a few others from GH1 as well as I Ran from Rocks The 80s all in my bonus songs list on GH3 and some custom fretted songs not in any of the games =D

Tags: