Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017  (Read 285341 times)

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2017, 03:46:35 AM »
I'm also on Windows 7.
Actually you can press the #3 button several times to change to more variety of resolution degrees.

I think the alternate control adjust method (Ctrl+Y) was not upgraded properly to fully apply the current Lecarde Chronicles 2 style. (You can only change the direction buttons, action buttons seem to be not intact and there are only 4 buttons adjust-able in the alternate control adjust window.) Hope it will be fully intact in the full game. And I hope a more user-friendly and polished control adjust menu in-game would be intact

And yes, the difficulty of this public demo is pretty challenging. If you have cleared Lecarde Chronicles 1 or at least have experience and total view of it, you can fit the game play style better and quicker. It's one of the game play styles I pick it without hesitation, the other being the game style of Rosenkreuzstilette series.

Thanks for the information!

I do not know if this is the proper topic to ask here, but is there any resolution toggling with the first game? It seems I have a choice between a stretched, overcrop fullscreen mode, or a small window that I can't even fullscreen at 4:3. I wish I could...

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #391 on: February 25, 2017, 04:31:38 AM »
Thanks for the information!

I do not know if this is the proper topic to ask here, but is there any resolution toggling with the first game? It seems I have a choice between a stretched, overcrop fullscreen mode, or a small window that I can't even fullscreen at 4:3. I wish I could...

I also can't see any of the resolution switch/option in LC1, but the initial set works perfectly on my laptop. The game did have a graphic test launcher before start (you can choose ctlc data d.exe in order to skip it).
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #392 on: February 25, 2017, 08:25:37 PM »
I also can't see any of the resolution switch/option in LC1, but the initial set works perfectly on my laptop. The game did have a graphic test launcher before start (you can choose ctlc data d.exe in order to skip it).

So, I'd only have a choice between overscan and tiny resolution? Phooey...

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #393 on: March 05, 2017, 01:57:09 PM »
ohhhh

April is fast approaching and #Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2 will be out soon! We have a surprise or two left in store for you all!

https://twitter.com/migami_games

Cant wait to see it... and april come fast.....

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #394 on: March 05, 2017, 10:04:54 PM »
I have to ask about weather or not there's an April Fools joke in there somewhere  :-\
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: March 07, 2017, 10:16:44 AM »
I have to ask about weather or not there's an April Fools joke in there somewhere  :-\

No jokes here!

It's looking like the release will be sometime in the last half of April. We'll be safe and clear of April Fool's day for sure. We'll likely announce a specific date very soon.

Mig also told me that playable Alucard mode will be available as DLC and he expects to have that out sometime in July.

We definitely will need to take a little break after this! ????
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2017, 08:15:03 PM »
Yeah, you definitely don't want to burn yourselves out before you get back to completing your other game  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • RichterBelmont12's Let's Play Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #397 on: March 07, 2017, 09:57:30 PM »
Its getting soo close to April, I was thinking of making Efrain Lecarde in my Castlevania Warriors as a thanks for making this awesome game. I think I may do the video tomorrow. :)

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2017, 01:16:02 AM »
Can't wait to play it! Currently when I have little free time I play Lecarde Chronicles 1. I am not a big classic-vania fan and I really like it, and that is a lot :D

PS: Who put less than 5 stars?!?
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2017, 12:01:32 PM »
+1
Mig, Belmontoya and anyone who is working on this awesome and wonderful fan made game I have a gift for you. As I promised I've gave Efrain Lacarde the Castlevania Warrior treatment he turned up really nice if I say so myself.

Here is the video also there is credits in the video description:

Enjoy :D Please post a Comment if you can

Also i was thinking of adding more from Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles the villains, whould you see that?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:06:07 PM by RichterBelmont12 »

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: March 08, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
Mig, Belmontoya and anyone who is working on this awesome and wonderful fan made game I have a gift for you. As I promised I've gave Efrain Lacarde the Castlevania Warrior treatment he turned up really nice if I say so myself.

Here is the video also there is credits in the video description:

Enjoy :D Please post a Comment if you can

Also i was thinking of adding more from Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles the villains, whould you see that?

I love it!

Thanks for making this!

Which Dynasty Warriors is this? looks like fun!
The worst monsters are human.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: March 08, 2017, 07:26:40 PM »
I love it!

Thanks for making this!

Which Dynasty Warriors is this? looks like fun!

Its Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires on PC its also on PS3/4 and I think Xbox 360/One I don't Remember.

I've made lots of Castlevania characters in Dynasty Warriors and will still make them (Dynasty Warriors 9 is next in time)

I've tweeted this out to Mig I hope he likes it. and I'm glad you liked it Belmontoya :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:29:00 PM by RichterBelmont12 »

Offline Migami Games

• http://the-mig-page.wifeo.com/
  • Vampire Hunter
  • https://twitter.com/migami_games
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #402 on: March 18, 2017, 08:58:40 AM »
+3
Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2 will be out next month!

Spread the word!

Updates will be posted for LC2 and all things Migami related from this new account.

We have LC2 surprises in store and we will give you all a glimpse of the protagonist from our next game, Wallachia Reign of Dracula. We will open a discussion thread for Wallachia soon. There we will tell you who is involved in the project, and what we aim to do with the game. ;-)

Thank you to all of our supporters and contributors who have helped to make LC2 possible.

Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:00:14 AM by Migami Games »

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #403 on: March 18, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »

Spread the word!

Updates will be posted for LC2 and all things Migami related from this new account.

We have LC2 surprises in store and we will give you all a glimpse of the protagonist from our next game, Wallachia Reign of Dracula. We will open a discussion thread for Wallachia soon. There we will tell you who is involved in the project, and what we aim to do with the game. ;-)

Thank you to all of our supporters and contributors who have helped to make LC2 possible.

Stay tuned!

NICE!!! Can't wait!!!
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #404 on: March 18, 2017, 05:52:05 PM »

Spread the word!

Stay tuned!
Glad to hear it.
I'm fully restored from a former injury and ready for any challenge!
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

anything