Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017  (Read 283124 times)

Offline DarkDiablo1995

• Hunter in Training
  • Novice Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017
« Reply #660 on: July 03, 2017, 05:25:46 PM »
There is one additional bug I found, but which I forgot to mention early on. It only happened once, but the very first time I fought the Death Wall, I was pushed to the very corner. Then, instead of dying, Efrain was somehow standing in mid air and I could just walk off through the wall on the right side of the screen, moving on. Upon entering the Death Wall room again, it was as if it had been beaten, but with no MAX HP UP reward, naturally.

Death Wall gives a HP Max Extend on defeat? Odd... I have never had that happen on my end. Is it supposed to?
"Ignore a Morris at your own peril, pal. We're not Belmonts, but we can still make your plans go awry like it's no big deal."

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #661 on: July 03, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »
Death Wall gives a HP Max Extend on defeat? Odd... I have never had that happen on my end. Is it supposed to?

... Now that you mention it, it doesn't. My mistake. But yeah, Death Wall can actually push you to the other screen without killing you.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline SabinFigaro

• Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible day to go to work..
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #662 on: July 07, 2017, 09:20:44 PM »
Well I haven't posted on the forum in a long time but after playing this, I had too. I am astounded by this game. Mig this is incredible. This game could be called Sotn 2 without shame. I played the first lecarde chronicles and while I enjoyed it, it didn't leave me such an impression as this game. I am amazed that such a game was created in such short time. Oh and the music is fantastic. Your music composer rocks.  The game has a lot of soul, the part in the small théâtre where u can watch the show till you die had me bursting in laughter ( well thank god i saved just before). Konami should make you the official "repreneur" of the series.  The best fangame I played ever. Even better than AMR2. Good job dude! Really amazing stuff.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • RichterBelmont12's Let's Play Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #663 on: July 13, 2017, 03:13:22 PM »
Oooh boy do I have a GEM of a comment on one of my Let's Play of this game on Part 1 I don't know if he is a troll or just being an Ass of himself but I feel the comment is directly attacking Mig or something...It's none of my business but its something to bring up

The Comment says "This game is trash, programmed by an idiot. Very glitchy, and you can't even change the shitty default keyboard settings. Instant delete." and gave himself a Thumbs up on the comment.

you can see the comment on Part 1 of this game.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #664 on: July 13, 2017, 03:36:25 PM »
Oooh boy do I have a GEM of a comment on one of my Let's Play of this game on Part 1 I don't know if he is a troll or just being an Ass of himself but I feel the comment is directly attacking Mig or something...It's none of my business but its something to bring up

The Comment says "This game is trash, programmed by an idiot. Very glitchy, and you can't even change the shitty default keyboard settings. Instant delete." and gave himself a Thumbs up on the comment.

Sadly internet have a bunch of scumbags like that. Better thing to do is not feed these trolls. Mig and his game is far from that.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: July 13, 2017, 03:41:45 PM »
Sadly internet have a bunch of scumbags like that. Better thing to do is not feed these trolls. Mig and his game is far from that.

I know troll or not its a pretty dick comment regardless I didn't feed that poor guy tho :P but i just want to bring it up without even replying to.....THAT GUY XD

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #666 on: July 13, 2017, 05:04:45 PM »

Reply with this image and say nothing else after that. I've found it's one of the best ways to counter it--since if you say anything, they win, and if you say nothing, someone ELSE will say something and they still win. Slapping this down lets everyone know what's up.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: July 13, 2017, 05:25:12 PM »

Reply with this image and say nothing else after that. I've found it's one of the best ways to counter it--since if you say anything, they win, and if you say nothing, someone ELSE will say something and they still win. Slapping this down lets everyone know what's up.

lol I don't think you can post images on a YouTube comments section but I may keep that in mind tho for next time.

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #668 on: July 13, 2017, 05:47:32 PM »
Where can one get this?

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: July 13, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »
lol I don't think you can post images on a YouTube comments section but I may keep that in mind tho for next time.

You...do realize hotlinking is a thing that exists, right?

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: July 13, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »

Lol. What a dick bag.

Ya know what though, considering all the downloads the game has had by now it's inevitable that they'll be a few jerks like this.

I saw there were also people complaining about your commentary too. Best thing is always to ignore these types of people. I promise you that Mig and I don't care about comments like these.

As tempting as it is to tell them fuck off. Responses are the only things that keep their fires burning.

I hope we get a RichterBelmont12 Alucard boss rush lets play video after the update!

????????????
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:16:51 PM by Belmontoya »
The worst monsters are human.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: July 14, 2017, 01:56:04 PM »
I saw there were also people complaining about your commentary too. Best thing is always to ignore these types of people. I promise you that Mig and I don't care about comments like these.

I honestly don't care about troll or rude comments I just shrug it off but this comment was an odd one tho thought i like to share tho

I hope we get a RichterBelmont12 Alucard boss rush lets play video after the update!

????????????

Tempting......STOP TEMPTING ME!!! XD :P ;D

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: July 14, 2017, 06:33:33 PM »
Something I notice:

(click to show/hide)

thats why i didnt give my opinion of the game, really really i think im jealous of the great work all his team made so perhaps that can make me say stupid things lol, I opted to just say I liked and share all I can.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: July 25, 2017, 12:26:25 PM »
+1
Hello everyone!

Just letting you all know that Alucard boss rush mode we be released with the approaching update for LC2!

Robert Belgrade recorded all new Alucard battle sounds just for this mode! We hope you enjoy it!

Follow us on twitter to know the moment it goes live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/migami_games

If you haven't beaten LC2 and unlocked boss rush mode yet, you may want to get on it to enjoy this special feature!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:50:27 AM by Belmontoya »
The worst monsters are human.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #674 on: July 25, 2017, 12:48:00 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just letting you all know that Alucard boss rush mode we be released with the approaching update for LC2!

Robert Belgrade recorded all new Alucard battle sounds just for this mode! We hope you enjoy it!

Follow us on twitter to know the moment it goes live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/migami_games

If you haven't beaten LC2 and unlocked boss rush mode yet, you may want to get on it to enjoy this special feature!

Can't wait for the update! Really looking forward to it!
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

anything