Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What are the coolest Castlevania products you've ever seen?  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
What are the coolest Castlevania products you've ever seen?
« on: September 05, 2019, 09:52:29 PM »
+1
So just came across this nifty fan design:

https://viralstyle.com/b-tshirts/2708-12-v?fbclid=IwAR0Z9fKmQ3pb8A_s09KU0vcyoLbMSjUlC7R4YfLiVZeIRK5JBUUkX3Upq9g

Got me thinking, what else have you all seen that is really cool? I know I've seen the awesome Alucard and Simon Belmont figures that are like 500 dollars, but am curious what else may be out there I may have missed throughout the years...
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
Re: What are the coolest Castlevania products you've ever seen?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 12:15:05 AM »
+2
I'm flat broke pretty much 24/7 but I have a Castlevania T-shirt and a devil forgemaster keychain.  The shirt is the typical Belmont swinging the whip while facing the castle thing but it's a red silhouette.  The keychain looks sort of like this pendant:
https://i.etsystatic.com/15937119/r/il/4b6af3/1499191280/il_794xN.1499191280_6skr.jpg

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 06:18:36 AM »
Wanna see my Maria figure again?

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 06:44:52 AM »
+2
Tooting my own horn, but for me it has to be my own custom figures.  I have several more, but these are probably the one's I'm proudest of, Cv 3 crew.  Here's a pic with the NECA Alucard.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 07:25:50 AM »
Tooting my own horn, but for me it has to be my own custom figures.  I have several more, but these are probably the one's I'm proudest of, Cv 3 crew.  Here's a pic with the NECA Alucard.

That was indeed pretty cool.

I also have one of the original "Evil Has An Address" shirts that Konami sold in 1997 for SOTN.  Only worn once, then I realized I should probably try to preserve it.

Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 04:32:28 PM »
+1
I remember the Castlevania branded Whips around the time LoI/CoD were released on the Konami store, I've always wanted one but sadly I think those are lost to time.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 04:07:53 AM »
+1
don't mention the whip, i'm still looking for one..... :(

i have a soft spot for the commemorative sets of phonecards that were produced for sotn's release (or end of development, not sure). they are pointlessly nice, with that blue velvet background, wood frame and sliding box marked with DRACULA X and not the full japanese title

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 11:04:42 AM »
I see Maria.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2019, 09:40:04 AM »
+1
To be honest the coolest CV products I've ever held in my hands are the games themselves. Nothing beats that feeling of anticipation when you put that cart/disc into the console and sit down to play it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 08:03:49 PM »
+1
The phonecards are indeed unique, only because it's a pain in the ass to collect them all. i have almost an entire set (only missing a few)

(click to show/hide)

about the whip that Konami produced years ago.. it's okay, definitely more of a decorative item than a functional weapon. I own a few of these as well

(click to show/hide)

this whip however, is more realistic & very similar to the one IGA used to carry around everywhere

(click to show/hide)

Tags: