Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Where my Floridians at? Halloween Horror Nights! XD  (Read 3867 times)

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Where my Floridians at? Halloween Horror Nights! XD
« on: October 06, 2007, 10:19:55 AM »
So who in Florida is going?  I'm going tomorrow night, but plan on attending again.  We should get a group together... twould be baller.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Where my Floridians at? Halloween Horror Nights! XD
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 11:37:17 AM »
In Reply To #1

I live 4 hours away from that.. I WOULD go if I could, but tomorrow is my brother's b-day, and I'm cooking for my entire family  >:(
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 01:25:48 PM »
In Reply To #2

lol... ONLY four hours away?  ;D
You could get from one border of Israel to the other in a little more. As for me, if it's more than an hour drive away, It's "far away" to me.

Also, is Halloween coming soon? Happy Halloween fellows!

"Masquerade! Masquerade! Grab your mask and don't be late!"
Only Gecko will get it.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Platinum Armor

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »
I'd love to go but I'm 4 hours too from there... but by plane lol

Tags: