Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: the CV versus thread  (Read 7789 times)

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: the CV versus thread
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »
In Reply To #14

1. RoB
2. CoD
3. CotM
4. CV4
5. CV Adventure 2 Belmont's Revenge.

it amazes me how stupid people are. Those are your top 5 favorite games, not the versus answers.

you probably have a hard time taking simple directions, plus your taste is poor, imo.

Their was neve a CV 4, but a Super Castlvania 4. And Rondo was not even in the selection to choose from. Either post to the topic, or don't bother. Don't mean to be harsh, just trying to have the topic stay on course.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 09:28:47 AM »

Their was neve a CV 4, but a Super Castlvania 4.

Really?! Do you need to be this damn picky?! It's not like anyone would think its 2 separate games if you don't add the "super". If you want to bitch about someone and their opinions, fine, but don't use crap like this as an example. It makes you look just as dumb
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »
In Reply To #17

fair enough, but just as dumb. No. It's misleading that's all.

there is CV 1, 2, 3, NO 4 but a Super Castlevania 4 to distinguish that it was made on another console, the super nintendo.

The others were just on the nintendo, I can take being called nitpicky but that wasn't a good examply.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 10:02:53 AM »
In Reply To #18

The only way its misleading is if you know absolutely nothing about the series (Which even then would be dumb of you to assume) or if it was released on both the SNES and NES (Tecmo Bowl and Super Tecmo Bowl?)

I don't remember Bloodlines ever being called "Castlevania: Genesis", and that was on a different system. And Dracula X was on the SNES and that was never "Super Castlevania: Dracula X". So you still have a dumb argument.

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »
In Reply To #19

I am an Adult video gamer. I'm a memeber of numberous video game fan sites, Project Manhunt, for the ultra violent video game Manhunt. I'm also a member of Iberiansngrealm which is a fan site for Ninja Gaiden.

I refuse to get into a "online brawl" over some un-important sentence or two. And I refuse to make your comment look bad. It's a bad game that tends to happen on forums with too many young teenagers.

I don't think its even a little productive, and NO this isn't a cop out. I responded earlier and I will not respond again.

Were both fans of the same series, we may have contrasting views at times but to get argumentative over nothing is counter productive.

maybe I was out of line, after all your right it is a fan site, everyone on here would know what CV 4 is.

Offline RichterX

• The might of Legend
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »
My bad Malus, I must have read the directions wrong.
Holy Cross is best Item Crash.

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »
In Reply To #21

no problem

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »
In Reply To #20

I'm not a young teenager, for the record. And I don't care about what sites your part. Just don't make such a big deal over something so ridiculous. Super Castlevania IV or Castlevania IV, same thing, thats all I'm getting at. Don't be so picky, is all

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »
In Reply To #23

I'll try not to be so exacting or picky in the future.

True Sorrow

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »
1. Super Castlevania 4 - This was an extremely hard choice, btw

2. CV legacy of darkness - Haven't played a lot of LoD, but I have played through CV64, and compared to that CoD just fucking sucks

3. Super Castlevania 4 - same as 1

4. Castlevania Chronicles - fuck you, dude

5. CV order of ecclesia - CotM was an ok game, but Ecclesia is fucking Ecclesia

6. CV 64 or CV lament of innocence - Haven't played LoI, can't really judge.

Offline Malus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »
In Reply To #25

Finally a CV fan with good taste! All of your picks made sense, you have really good taste for games. And where I feel otherwise your difference of opinion is still reasonable.

Compared to ANYTHING worth 15 minutes of entertainment Curse of Darkness sucks, imo, imo, imo....

Tags: