Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Batman: The Animated Series  (Read 2723 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: June 12, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »
rocks.

But my main reason for making this thread, is:

Does anyone own the B:TAS Volume Four DVD? I would really appreciate a burned copy of disc four. My copy has a really deep scratch that none of my DVD players or DVD-ROM drives will read.

It's also waaaaay, way too late for me to do an exchange.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »
rocks.

But my main reason for making this thread, is:

Does anyone own the B:TAS Volume Four DVD? I would really appreciate a burned copy of disc four. My copy has a really deep scratch that none of my DVD players or DVD-ROM drives will read.

It's also waaaaay, way too late for me to do an exchange.

I have the entire series as .avi files (plus all the movies). Not sure how I could get those to you other than mailing you a DVD, but you'd still probably have to watch them on your computer.

Ever see Return of the Joker? It's half based in the Batman Beyond series (which I was never really a fan of), but it's one of the best (and darkest) Batman movies I've ever seen. Animated or otherwise.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 02:08:23 AM »
I wound up buying the tainted episode on iTunes, ha. Plus the Mystery of the Batwoman movie, since it's actually in widescreen unlike the cropped DVD.

Yeah, Return of the Joker is really cool, as is Batman Beyond. (Rewatching that whole series now, on DVD.) I like how the series was a lot more dark than Batman: TAS. People actually die! In each episode! And they use words like "murder"! I love it.

Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie, by far. So good.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 10:06:55 PM »
I wound up buying the tainted episode on iTunes, ha. Plus the Mystery of the Batwoman movie, since it's actually in widescreen unlike the cropped DVD.

Yeah, Return of the Joker is really cool, as is Batman Beyond. (Rewatching that whole series now, on DVD.) I like how the series was a lot more dark than Batman: TAS. People actually die! In each episode! And they use words like "murder"! I love it.

Mask of the Phantasm is my favorite Batman movie, by far. So good.

No joke. Watch Mask of the Phantasm again about a month ago after having not seen it for several years, and was absolutely blown away by how awesome it was.

Did you play Arkham Assylum?  GotY'09 IMO. Loved IT!
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »
My bro rented Arkham Asylum and I played it for a good number of hours. Then I decided to buy the GOTY edition, and found out the saves don't transfer over—d'oh. So I'll restart sometime and then get through to the end. Really awesome game, and I'm pleased it was written by Paul Dini, and that they got Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin to voice their characters.

Since I've been on a Batman cartoon kick, I decided to buy some of Bruce Timm and Paul Dini's collaborative comic works, namely the Batman: Mad Love and Other Tales hardcover and the Batman: Harley and Ivy TPB. Really cool stuff, particularly the former's main story, which was made into an episode of Batman: TAS (well, technically The New Batman Adventures or Batman: Gotham Knights or whatever it's called).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: