Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Back from vacations..............................  (Read 11366 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Back from vacations..............................
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 03:04:07 PM »
+2
Ok, you will be wearing cat ears right? :P

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 04:46:11 PM »
+1
I want to stream the show live..... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 06:28:12 PM »
Only cat ears  ;)

(click to show/hide)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 06:35:28 PM »
It would be cool if a strong wind made these sheets fly away :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 06:44:04 PM »
Impossible, I never sleep with my windows opened, if it's winter I have the stove and if it's summer the air conditioner. I don't know if those are the right words.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
+1
Any chance of this air conditioner be possesed and send strong wind then? :X
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »
Impossible, I never sleep with my windows opened, if it's winter I have the stove and if it's summer the air conditioner. I don't know if those are the right words.

Yep, though by stove you might mean heater. A stove is usually something used for cooking but some people use them to warm up their house as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 06:58:08 PM »
Cool, that will "warm up" the live stream :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 12:46:26 AM »
Haha!
The stove is electric, with 3 ¿cylinders? that turn red... I don't know how to put it. It must be a heater. The other thing must be the one in the kitchen  :P

Any chance of this air conditioner be possesed and send strong wind then? :X
Nope, but you can do that in the first plan, with a little extra money where the sheets go away...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 12:51:29 AM »
Aww, I will think about that...

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2013, 12:55:46 AM »
Let me check...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 01:08:03 AM »
+1
You will be wearing them at the proper way, or you could wear them like "gloves" in your hands if I asked for it? Technically you will still be wearing them, only at the wrong part of the body :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2013, 01:17:02 AM »
+1
You will be wearing them at the proper way, or you could wear them like "gloves" in your hands if I asked for it? Technically you will still be wearing them, only at the wrong part of the body :P
I'm afraid that would be against the cable box rules, but I'm not sure. Maybe an admin of the cable company can step in and clarify the situation...

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2013, 01:41:56 AM »
*Admin from cablebox that is obviously Lelygax in a bad disguise*: Its okay, do it.

You heard the guy :P

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2013, 01:59:51 AM »
Hahahaha! You can't imagine how funny this is the way I'm picturing it in my mind! I have your character from your avatar, disguised as a cable guy, speaking with a bad accent and using a moustache and some bad disguise, with italian accent (I don't know why), like in some hilarious movie! I'm really laughing right now!  ;D
We deserve the clown award with the PoR clowns as icons  :P

Tags: