Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Back from vacations..............................  (Read 11375 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Back from vacations..............................
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 02:12:20 AM »
+1
I thought about this stereotype too with a mustache hahaha. Yeah, someone should do this award :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 02:18:09 AM »
+2
Haha!
The stove is electric, with 3 ¿cylinders? that turn red... I don't know how to put it. It must be a heater. The other thing must be the one in the kitchen  :P

Aye, a heater, and those cylinders are called heating coils. Old space heaters use actual coils, I don't know if the cylindrical ones have coils inside or how all that works.

Stove in American English (dunno about those wacky Brits or anywhere else that speaks the language) usually refers to a stove top for cooking

though sometimes means a wood stove, usually for warming a house if folks don't want to use all the energy required for a furnace.

And thus ends this installment of Freak's English Lessons.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:26:35 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 02:23:01 AM »
+1
Lely, something like this, right?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2013, 02:42:42 AM »
Yes hahaha
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 02:48:23 AM »
Yes, exactly like that! (but with the Umineko character from Lely's avatar).

PS: thanks for the english lessons. My head is exploding right now with spanish, italian, english and japanese. I will end up mixing all the words and forgetting everything!  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 02:53:49 AM »
+1
Yikes!

Try focusing on one or two languages at a time or you'll gonna suffer from codeswitching problems.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:29 AM »
Right now, I'm at an overdose of study, work and hobbies.
I feel like I need to rest, I need more travels to the mountain like the ones I did recently.
I'm in a diet and sleeping 4 or 5 hours per day.
I could use hobbies time to sleep a little more, but what life would be without games and anime?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 04:34:45 AM »
but what life would be without games and anime?

a miserable little pile of secrets!!!
(click to show/hide)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 05:04:35 AM »
+1
Screw games and anime—sleep is prime. ;D Gimme eight hours a night over anything.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »
Screw games and anime—sleep is prime. ;D Gimme eight hours a night over anything.

You've heard the man, go play it.

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 04:58:50 PM »
+1
I've already played Prime 3.

I'm sorry, I can't give up on my passions.
I feel sad whenever a few days pass without me playing games and watching anime (unless I'm in the mountain or the beach, or a beach surrounded by mountains... oh, how nice... in that case I feel super relaxed).

But if I am on a work + study routine, I could give a up some sleeping hours and I'm super happy, but I can't live without my nerdy geeky hobbies  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:00 AM »
Sleep is important.
http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/2009/02/sleep-memory-formation.html

Nerdy geeky habits can wait. Or at least keep them at a minimum.

Tags:

anything